Part 65

Colby: y/n please.... it is a prank!!

You: *laughs* a prank... ok yeah... I'm sorry... I AM SORRY WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?! *laughs* A PRANK? FUCKING ANOTHER BITCH IS NOT A FUCKING PRANK! *gets a glass cup from the coffee table and smashes it* How would you like it if I do the things you do? Put you on do not disturb and entertain these dudes?

Amber: *gets dressed* *throws a shirt over*

You: Your mom really raised a  bitch....

Colby: So you did have something with Caleb? And what?

You: Look do you give it to her raw? You love her or nah? You risk your whole home for her? You really want them hoes? You can have them bitches

Colby: it was a mistake!

You: how was it a mistake to fuck another girl?!? Boy, you ain't gone ever learn, Play with fire, you get burned.... I really really loved you colby... you knew that..... any you threw it all down the drain for a bitch?!? yes I am fucking mad at you Amber but sorry for calling you a bitch but you understand my point...

Colby: no I-

You: *laughs* you really really messed up..... and oh.... my clothes?!? She's wearing my clothes.... just keep everything ok?!? *looks around in jours* *throws it at colby* Look, I just want to break up all your shit but you're lucky I have self respect not to brake anything! And if I need to do something to get your attention then seriously fuck Your attention!

Colby: LET ME TALK

You: NO YOU LISTEN TO ME!!! And you can tell your other little bitch(es)
I screenshotted all (their) her naked pics.... Oh, you wanna send nudes to my man? Wake up and see your boobs on the 'Gram?

Amber: Wait Colby you had others?

Colby: no I-

You: you didn't? YOU KNOW HOW MANY SNAPS YOU GOT WHEN YOU LEGT YOUR PHONE? TEXTS?!? *yells at colby*

*kitchen*

Caleb: do you hear anything?

Sam: no

Katrina: nope

Tara: *playing pool with Corey*

Caleb: it's y/n....

Sam: *runs to the stairs with Caleb*

*colbys room*
You: *crying and slaps Colby*

Amber: look I'll leave... *goes up to y/n a little*

You: damn right you will... *slaps Amber* you both lost all the respect I had...

Colby: Y/N STOPPPPP!!!!! *pulls y/n off*

You: *scratches Ambers face and makes her bleed* LET ME GO COLBY!!!

Caleb: y/n?!? *runs upstairs*

You: *gets away from Colby and grabs the Amber by the hair and pulls her out of Colbys room* *opens colbys door* we're done! *pulling the Amber by the hair downstairs*

Caleb: *steps to the side*

Amber: *bleeding*

You: *pulls her all the way down stairs*

Sam: I- what happened?

Katrina: you ok?

Tara: I- Amber?

Jake: *recording*

Corey: y/n calm down... what happened?

You: *lets the Amber go* leave! Actually in fact stay.... I'll leave. COLBY YOU CAN KEEP HER! WERE OVER! COLLEEN GET YOUR STUFF!!!