Part 54

Colby: she is... why is that on here... we didn't agree for that..

Corey: wel-

You: *pops up from behind Colleen* baby!!!

Colleen: *jumps and gets scared and starts crying and hugs y/n*

You: *picks up Colleen and hugs her and holds her* baby!!! Awww I missed you so much!!

Colleen: mommy!!! *crying*

Everyone: *suprised*

Colby: y/n.... I ... I thought

You: *crying and hugging Colleen* I'm so sorry baby.... I am so sorry..... I never wanted you to go through what I put you through! I was sick and didn't know any better. I'm so sorry for everything!!

Tara: you're gonna make me cry! *starts crying*

Colleen: it's ok mommy! I forgive you.... just don't leave anymore

You: *holding onto Colleen tightly* I won't...

Everyone: *recording and taking pictures of y/n and Colleen*

Colby: you're back!

You: yeah... *smiles and wipes tears*

Colby: well let's cut the cake! *texts Amber that what they were doing is over*

You: *cuts the cake and gives everyone a piece of cake*

Colleen: mommy was it you who brought the food?

You: yes.... I knew you'd love it....

Colleen: can I eat some now?

You: yeah! I just didn't want you to eat any until I got here so I can see how much you like it...

Colleen: *hugs Y/n* thank you mommy!

*2 months later*
It had been 2 months later and Colby and I started getting a lot closer and comfortable with each other. I guess you could say we started talking..... I started falling for him again but I also had to focus on myself and Colleen...

*trap house*
*10:30 a*

You: *vloging/ recording* hey guys! It's my Y/n!

Colleen: and me Colleen!

You: so today we're hanging out with and Sam, Katrina and Jake and Tara! We will be going to a water park!

Colby: *walks by y/n and Colleen* hey Guys! Oh you're recording... sorry...

You: no it's ok! *smiles*

Colleen: da- do you want to join me and My mommy, Uncle Sam, Jake, And Aunt Katrina and Tara at a water park? My friends Are joining!

You: *recording* do you want to Colby? *points camera at Colby*

Colby: sure! When?

You: in like 3 hours or so..... Colleen's friends Taytum and Oakley! Their parents are Madison and Kyler. They also do YouTube!

Tara: hey y/n we can't this time... soooo sorry

You: it's ok! Next time!

Colby: oh nice! I'll get my stuff then

You: yeah! Ok well guys I'll talk to you later when it's time to leave or when something happens! *stops recording*

Katrina: hey do you want to get ready with me? I need help choosing an outfit!

You: *laughs* sure! I also have mine and Colleen's swimsuit so... *helps Katrina*

*12:30*

You: ok I'm done! I have 30 minutes! Ugh!