Roach.

Third Person POV

Sakusa and Atsumu stared at eachother, the black haired man having a disgusted yet frightned face while the "piss"-headed man had a confused one, why was he looking at him like that anyways?

Then he realises and grins.

"Is there a a big cockroach behind me or something?" The blonde boy says while smirking.

"N-no.." Sakusa really stutters this time, this is some seriosuly rare situation.

Atsumu laughs more.
"You threw a plate into it..or me, however, you are scared, so why don't you accept us to be friends and i'll kill it for you?"

"No.❤" Sakusa says with a straight face, well, that was to be expected.

"Why not? Who knows what the "little" cockroach will do to you?" He smirks and teases him, making fun of people, the twin's favourite activity.

"Miya, this isn't funny at all, do you know how much bacteria is on a cockroach?" He says as he backs off.

"Oh so you are scared after all!" He says as he catches the cockroach and puts it into a glass, them turns the glass backwards.

There's a moment of silence, Sakusa looks at the cockroach moving in that glass. Now he sees Atsumu even more stupid.

"Miya, what the hell are you doing with the cockroach?" He looks at him, disgusted yet confused.

"Kill that thing already!" The black haired man shouts a bit.

Sakusa couldn't believe him.

"Why would I? I believe it's kinda cute" He says as he smirks and looks at the cockroach.

"It's not my fault he's an ugly creature just like you!! Kill your fella!" Sakusa says, even though he doesn't want to admit it, he started panicking.

"That's not nice, Omii-kun." He says as  grabs the cockroach in his hand without killing it.

"Let's play a game Omii-kun~" He approaches Sakusa with the bug in his hand while smirking.

Sakusa backs off even more, he got what he was trying to do and he sincerely didn't like where this was going.

"Come on here, he doesn't bite~" He smirks and chases him, he seems to be enjoying himself through this process, he found out one of the spiker's weaknesses.

"Don't you dare!!" He shouts as he runs around the kitchen, "Kill that fucking roach already!!"

"Let's make a deal then." He says.

Sakusa stopped running, but he didn't like the way Atsumu spoke to him.

"Let's be friends, i'll stop and kill it if you agree" He looks at Sakusa with the roach in his hand.

"Gross." Sakusa says with disgust, so that was a no, all right then, Atsumu thought, time to play dirty.

"So it doesn't work the nice way, all right then! At least be a bit nicer, or i'm throwing it on you." He looks at him with quite a serious face.

"Don't. You. Dare." Sakusa looks at him with anger and a bit of fear.

"Then at least be a bit nicer! Come on!" He looks at him with hopeful eyes.

"No.❤" He still disagrees.

Atsumu smirks, but not in a good way.
"Oh fine then, you little-" He was just about to throw the cockroach on him when Sakusa finally sighed and:

"Fine!! Now can you kill it already?" He angrily looks at him.

"Oki." Atsumu says it in an innocent tone, almost like he just didn't threaten him with throwing a roach on him, what a good person he was. He kills it.

"I'm glad we have a deal!"  He smiles and continues cooking.

"I fucking hate you, I hope you cut your finger while chopping the vegetables." Sakusa says while he boils the water.

"Hey, that's not nice!" The twin says and pouts.

"It wasn't supposed to be."

.
[NOTE]: Hello, I hope this chapter was better than the last one, I tried to make it funnier. Have a good day