Chapter 3

Hinatas PoV
I shot up straight as I wake up from a nightmare again. I'm all sweaty and have dried tears on my cheek.

I started having nightmares every night since my team started bullying me. I always dream of them, how they beat me up everyday after school and if I don't go they'll kick me off the team.

I look to my left to check the time 4.28 am. I have 2 hours left then I have to leave the house.

I still don't know the name of Sugas friend and I still don't know if they're nice, shy, angry, cool or whatever, I don't know sh!t about him and that scares me. I don't want to get of the train and immediately getting beaten up.

I couldn't choose between staying in bed and getting up.

After a few more minutes I decided, it's better for me to stay in bed and try to sleep a bit more.

I woke up at 5 am and got up to get ready.

I got ready and left the house. On my way to the train station I saw Karasuno High School.

Crap! I forgot I have to pass by Karasuno to get to the train station!

Out of panick I tripped and of course it didn't go unnoticed.

„Look! It's the tangerine! He can't even walk without being stupid hahaha!"

„Awww does the shrimp have to take the train cause he can't drive with the team?"

Everyone just laughed at me.

I quickly stood up and looked in their direction when I looked closely I saw that someone was missing.

I ignored it cause I thought that he was just being late and made my way to the train station.

I finally arrived and waited for the train.

While I waited I noticed something, no it was someone!

I walked over to the familiar person and saw it was the one who was missing at Karasuno.

„Yamaguchi? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with the team?" I asked obviously confused because he was also one of the 'cool guys' at my team.

He looked at me with an unnoticeable smirk on his face „they told me I couldn't drive with them either and should take the train. I'm apparently too soft to be one of them" his eyes were now glued to the ground.

I was really confused

Did Suga tell him that Sugas friend will be waiting for me in tokyo?

„Yamaguchi?" He still didn't look up „How will you find the way to the practice game from the train station there?"

Yamaguchi finally looked up as the train arrived „Oh I-..." he slapped me and ran in the direction of Karasuno

Did he just lie to me?

I was confused and shocked why would he lie to me? I thought as I got on the train.

I quickly found a seat and sat down.

For the next few hours I just sat there thinking about what Yamaguchi said and had done.