Chapter 12

Hinatas PoV
(It's Sunday and in a few hours Hinatas mum and Natsu should be home)

„Kenma...do you really think my mum will allow me to transfer?" I'm kind of afraid to ask my mum and her to say no. If she says no, I'll have to go 2 more years to Karasuno High with my bullies. I can't live like that for 2 more years. I don't even know if I should tell my mum about the bullying.

„I don't know Shouyo, there's a fifty fifty chance she will say yes or no. If we tell her about the bullying I'm pretty sure she'll say yes. But you don't want to tell her about the bullying, am I wrong?" Did he just read my mind or did I tell him yesterday?

„I don't know to be honest...A part of me wants to tell her but the other part doesn't. I'm afraid of her reaction, will she be mad because I never told her about the beating? Will she let me transfer after I told her about the beating or will she tell me to continue going to Karasuno High as a punishment? I don't know anymore Kenma.." I noticed that my sight got blurry and tried to avoid Kenmas eyes. Maybe he won't notice if I keep looking anywhere else than his face. I felt arms wrap around me and me being pulled into a chest. That was the moment I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I started to sob uncontrollably and couldn't bring myself to speak. A hand was going through my hair and I slwoly calmed down.

Kenma already knows how to calm me...he is such a good friend...It somehow doesn't sound right to call Kenma my friend. What is he to me? My best friend? No..that doesn't sound right either..My b- NOPE! Don't even think about it Shouyo! Don't call Kenma, who just thinks of you as a friend, your boy- boyfriend...

At the thought of Kenma just thinking of me as a friend my chest thightened. I slowly got out of Kenmas grip and avoided eyecontact again. I felt his stare on me but just ignored it.

„She isn't that bad of a mother Sho. She loves you, she won't punish you just because you didn't tell her about the beating. She will understand and accept the offer of transfer. Then we'll talk to our principals and after a week, you'll transfer to Nekoma High and move in with me." he hugged me again and I just hugged back.

No, maybe I'm just confused. Kozu is just a friend, no, he's my best friend.

„Thank you Kozu. I hope you're right.." I hugged him closer and took in his scent. It confronts me in some way. I just feel safe when I smell him or am in his arms. I don't know why but I just feel safe around him. I'm not afraid that someone might show up to beat me up. I'm not afraid to go outside with him.

We decided to watch a movie while we wait for my mother to come home. We made popcorn and I found some coke in the fridge. Kozu got some blankets from my room and I put the movie on. At first we sat there not really close to each other. But as the movie continues we got closer and closer. When the second movie started I leaned against Kozus shoulder and he had an arm around me. At the end of the second movie, we layed on the couch. Me being little spoon and Kozu big spoon. It was so comfortable, it was warm and nice.

When the third movie ended I turned around so I was facing Kozu. He looked at my lips and then in my eyes, then back at my lips and again in my eyes. I was doing the same. We slowly leaned in and met midway. The kiss was slow and light. We didn't move our lips much. I pulled back after a few more seconds and looked Kozu in his eyes. He looked right back and gave me a soft smile.

„I like you Sho..I know we know each other for only a few weeks but I just noticed that I don't feel the same way toward you as I feel towards Kuroo for example..I like you more than a friend Hinata Shouyo." he blushed but didn't even dare to break away from my stare.

„I like you too, Kozu. But I don't think that I'm ready to call myself your boyfriend... I don't want to rush things with you. I want to get away from Karasuno and then we can talk this out again?" I said it more like a question. Kozus look changed into disappointment but also understanding. He nodded and lightly kissed my forehead and pulled me closer to himself.

After a few more minutes I heard the door open and quickly stood up. My mother came into view and greeted me and Kozume. My sister ran up to me and hugged me. I swirled her around in my arms and set her down again.

Kozu stood up and said he wanted to talk to my mum, she just nodded and told him to follow her into her bedroom. He looked at me and I nodded. „Tell her everything Kozu. It's better that way." I told him with a bit fear visible in my eyes but I knew it would be better that way.

He nodded and gave me a confronting smile. I watched him disappear into my mothers room and sat back down on the couch. Natsu climbed up the couch and sat next to me. I asked her how the trip was and she told me it was boring because mum never was at the hotel. She only got ‚home' around 8 pm and then they watched a movie or two. I laughed at her and told her she couldn't expect much time with mum on business trips because she has to work there, most likely everyday.

We waited for Kozu and mum and talked a bit more. I loved talking to my sister, she always was so happy. I'm really sure it's real happiness not like my fake happiness.