PROLOGUE

There was a silence. Everyone was inside a car without making any noise. The car was near an abandoned house. It was parked under a big tree little far from the house so that it will not be visible. The man at the driver seat saw his watch and the time was 12.15 at midnight. Another man at the back was looking through a powerful field glasses with the help of the moonlight to catch a glimpse of the house to view any movement.

Suddenly there was a noise. It was a creaking sound. Someone opened the gate of the house. Through the field glasses they found someone entering the house. The gates were closed and the person cross checked to see whether anyone followed. That person was tall. Now the men in the car came out one by one with guns in each of their hands.

There were five men and slowly they made their way to the gate. The house was very big indeed similar to a mansion. It had a big lawn, car shed, a lot of trees around the house and a beach at the back of the house. The noise of the water was heard. One of the men opened the gate very slowly so that no noise was made. One by one entered and hid behind a tree. Then slowly they came near the house. There was utter silence. They examined the house outside. It was very old and was not in use for more than a decade. Again they went around the house to find any clue about the person. They found a window with lights glowing. They tip-toed to the window and all of them peered through it. There were two men talking.

At first they were not able to recognise them because they were facing the two men's back. One of the men was tall and had brown hair. The other was a little bit fat and had black hair. The men were talking with each other but it was not audible for the men outside. When the two men turned towards the window all the five men outside were stunned. The man they saw and followed inside was Solomon. The other man was