Romantic Quotes + New Characters

Dragon Age: Orgins

Alistair Theirin - "I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you."

Zevran Arainai - "In this crazy world, full of change and chaos, there is one thing of which I am certain, one thing which does not change: my love for you."

Dragon Age: 2

Anders - "If I did anything right in my life it was when I gave my heart to you."

Carver Hawke - "I love you" begins by I, but it ends up by you."

Fenris - "I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride."

Garret Hawke - "I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I'm sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck."

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Blackwall - "I love you and that's the beginning and end of everything.

Cullen Rutherford - "I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you will be."

Cole - "If I know what love is, it is because of you."

Dorian Pavus - "I am very indecisive and always have trouble picking my favorite anything. But, without a doubt, you are my favorite everything."

Iron Bull - "Who would have thought that I would fall for the most beautiful person in this world?"

Kerm - "I'll never ask you to change for me because you are perfect just the way you are."

Solas - "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

Varric Tethras - "To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed."