Cheater Cullen X Inquisitor Rouge x King Alistair// Regret (Part One?)

Author note: Make Aveline look like someone you don't like.

"So Curly, I heard you and the inquisitor had a falling out before she left with Cassandra, Josephine and Dorian a few weeks ago." Varric said as he sat at the bar beside the commander.

Cullen looked worse than usual; his hair was everywhere, eyes blood shot, clothes dirtied, dried blood in different places, and he was barefoot.

"Something like that." Cullen grunted gripping the flagon that sat in front of him.

"What even happened to you? When we left the Emerald Gardens you two where fine and dandy, and now you look as his the living shit was beat out of you." Varric chuckled looking him up and down

"Sera has released crickets all over my room, I can't sleep and she stole my hair products. The Iron Bull and Blackwall decide they were going to spare with me, both at once. Vivienne cast a spell over my boots making it where I kept tripping. I threw them over the wall-" Cullen was cut off by a high pitched scream and a woman running inside.

"Cully Wully make them stop!!" The female cried as she was covered from head to toe in crow waste.

"Cully Wully?" Varric repeated confused as an egg flew down from the top floor hitting her right in the head followed by loud cackling.

Solas, Sera, Iron Bull, and Cole stood at the top floor, shockingly, Solas had been the one who threw the egg.

Blackwall and Vivienne sat at a table on the first floor watching the three.

Scout Harding, Kerm, and Garret Hawke stood on the second floor leaning on the railing. While Lilianna and Morrigan stood at the entrance.

Cullen shot up from the chair and marched over to the woman who was crying as she clung to him.

"Will you stop torching us!" Cullen yelled at Sera who cackled

"You hurt (Y/N)...." Cole said appearing in front of Cullen and the unknown woman

"Kid what do you mean?" Varric asked walking towards him

"Darling you didn't here? Our beautiful rouge friend caught Cullen and this whore of a woman in his bed." Vivienne chimed in

"You cheated on (Y/N)?" Varric asked darkly looking at the two, the woman was clinging to Cullen's chest.

"This is going to be good." Hawke whispered to his two comrades

"It wasn't working out anyway-" Cullen started but was cut off

"You CHEATED on the INQUISITOR!?! Of all the people in Thedas you decide to break the heart of the herald of Andraste??" Varric snapped, he was plum read in the face.

"I-i..." Cullen trailed off

*Creek*

The door pushed open, (Y/N) walked past Lilianna and Morrigan. She wore a silver necklace with a sapphire pendent along with her normal rouge armor, her (E/C) eye were glassed over.

"I would please ask you all to leave The Commander and his lover alone, I am fine." She said looking at the groups in front of her, "Now if you'll excuse me." She turned on her heel leaving the building, only a few with a keen eye noticed the simple looking sliver ring on her finger.

'An engagement ring?' Varric asked himself walking past Cullen and his new lover to follow (Y/N), Lilianna and Morrigan doing the same.

"If I may say, you will regret this." Varric said coldly to Cullen before leaving the rest.

"(Y/N) wait!" Varric called jogging after her, the rouge turned around with Dorian beside her. Cassandra was on her stump head in her hands muttering to herself.