How you Met

Cullen:

Cullen walked into Val Royeaux looking for Leliana's ally. He walked around until he noticed someone wearing a dark cape, Cullen watched as the person pickpocketed a noble's coin purse.

"Excuse me!" Cullen yelled walking towards the fellow. The person looked in Cullen's direction before taking off in a run, "Come back here!" Cullen yelled chasing after them. The person ran down a dead end, their back facing Cullen.

"Now that you can't run. Who are you?" He asked holding his left hand up and placing his other hand over his sword. The person slowly turned around.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" A female voice asked, "You're the one chasing me." She ripped off the cloak in a flourishing motion to expose a beautiful young woman kneeling in rouge archer armor with an arrow aimed at Cullen's chest. He stared into her beautiful (E/C) losing his train of thought.

"I am Cullen, Cullen Rutherford, your twin brother Maxwell Trevelyan sent me."

"Commander Rutherford!" She gasped sheathing her bow and kneeled down into a bow, "I am so sorry for my rudeness, I am (Y/N) Trevelyan, known as The Raven. I wasn't expecting you today." He walked over to her, taking her hand in his, lifting her up upon her feet.

"I am supposed to escort you back to Skyhold." He said bringing her hand to his lips before kissing the back of it.

"Why what a gentleman." She giggled smiling at him.

He stared at the young woman's smile instantly falling in love, she went from a dangerous warrior to a polite sweet woman.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Varric:

Varric was standing around one day when he saw a human woman walk into Haven, he could not see her face from all the papers stacked in front of her face. He noticed she was not wearing armor, but a dress with high-heeled boots. He watched as Sera pulled a string in Infront of her.

"Sera don't," Varric yelled right when the young woman tripped.

Papers went everywhere as she didn't catch herself in time so her nose hit the ground. Varric ran down and helped the woman up on her knees and handed her a tissue to stop the blood.

"Here you go, madam." He said before starting to pick up the scattered papers.

"Y-you don't have to do that." She said keeping the tissue over her nose but placing her hand on his shoulder. He looked at her as she whipped the blood off her face. She was so beautiful, she started picking up more papers when they heard running.

"Princess (Your Name)!" Cassandra yelled running to her picking her up off the ground. "What happened?!"

"Seeker Cassandra! Oh nothing, I just tripped. This man helped me." She smiled at Cassandra.

"Thank you Varric," Josephine said

"Wait!" The princess pushed the two out of the way. "Your Varric Tethras, the famed author?" She asked with pure happiness in her eyes.

"Why yes, I am." He said with a slight smirk.

"The princess here loves books and writing," Josephine said shaking her head at the young princess.

"I'd love if I could talk with you more about your books." The princess said smiling at him before being dragged off by Cassandra ranting about all the blood on her clothes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solas: