Alone

AG's POV
I was awake all night. thinking and thinking. how the fuck could i let this happen once again. i hurt someone i cared about. i broke something that was going good. i fucked up. again

i couldn't even sleep or do anything but think. i sat there in the bed thinking how anna must be feeling. how she must be feeling the pain i felt when pyper cheated on me.

how she must be feeling as numb as i did when i was broken. yet she helped me through it. i thought maybe i can text her. but what the fuck was i going to say to her? what the fuck could i do to make her feel better?

absolutely nothing. nothing i could do or say can change that. then i got a text from mahua.

"i have your girl. you fucked up ag. what's new. lol. anyways, i think i might have some fun with her while she hates you. don't mind, do you?"

i read that text and i fucking screamed! what did i do. now she's with mahua who's a even bigger poison than i am. i know mahua was shady but i didn't know she could do this.

i wanted to feel nothing. i could do much as of now cause it was 4am. i fell asleep and hoped to wake up and fix things with anna.

time skip.

Anna's POV
"hey thanks for letting me stay with you all, i really appreciate it. seriously." i said to mahua and the other girls at breakfast in the kitchen of the house. i then walked out the house to uber to the airport.

i was going to fly home early. i booked a flight last night to get away from this terrible trip. then there she was. ag. she texted me just as i was walking out the house.

"please talk to me. i know you hate me and will never forgive me but please just talk to me."

i don't hate ag but i desperately didn't want to see her.

"no ag. you hurt me. i can't get caught up with your drama and games. i'm leaving back home to michigan. i gotta go. bye." i texted her as i got in the taxi to the airport.

AG's POV

fuck! she's leaving!! i had to stop her. at least to fix what i broke.

i immediately got up and took a uber to the airport. it was a 15 min ride so i text mia.

"hey. listen. i fucked up, i don't know what to do mia. i fucking love her, and i fucked it all up."

"hey dude. you did and we both know that you love her. so fix it. go fix it and make things right. anna is a great girl, she deserves a explanation."

"your right. i'm on my way to the airport to explain"

"good luck dude. i love you always! text me when it's over."

i made it to the airport just after that text.

Anna's POV

i got to my gate and i was sitting on the airport chairs waiting for my flight. it was not for another 2 hours. i sat there and cried. all i could think about was ag kissing pyper.

i really loved her. i hadn't told her that yet but i wish i did. maybe if i did she wouldn't have done it. or maybe if i told her how i felt before i kissed max she wouldn't have kissed her.

i thought for a second. fuck. i'm the reason ag kissed pyper. i kissed max and she went off and kissed pyper. fuck we aren't even together officially yet and i'm freaking out about her kissing her ex!

i have no right to be mad about who she kissed before me. we aren't even together. i stoped crying and called ag. i wanted to make things right and apologize.

the phone rang. and she picked up.

"anna?" "ag! hey listen i'm sorry. i-i- i really am sorry." "anna stop! why are you apologizing? i fucked up okay? this isn't on you in anyway." "no ag it is. i blew up on you so fast not even hearing you out." "well can you hear me out?" ag said. "yes please. i'll listen" i said

she went quiet. i spoke, "ag?" nothing. "ag? hello?" she didn't answer. then she hung up. what the fuck. i tried to call her back then before i could even press call i felt arms around me. arms that were easy to recognize. arm i felt so safe in. i looked up.

"hey" she said. i immediately stood up and spun around. hugging her so tight in relief. "ag i'm so sorry!" i begin to cry. "no stop. let me explain." i looked at her and sat back down.

she held my hands and looked at me so intensely with pain and tears in her eyes. "listen anna, i fucked up. i can't even explain how terrible i feel. this is no excuse to act out but that night i was drunk and high. i wasn't thinking straight. and when i saw that video of you and max i couldn't think right. i was so angry and sad i wanted that kiss to be you and i. out of anger and sadness i kissed pyper. i didn't know that video was taken and i absolutely didn't do it to get back at you. but anna, when i kissed her i ran away crying like a fucking baby. i cried because i knew that kiss wasn't what i wanted. because what i wanted was you. the moment we had that same night was the one i wanted for so long. and i'm sorry for not telling you that night. and i'm sorry it even happened. i promise you anna it will never happen again." she looked at me with tears in her eyes and she said "i love you. i've always loved you. i should have never gone this far being this mad about something that you did that wasn't even something yet. we weren't together ag and i shouldn't have been mad when we aren't even together. i hadn't even shared my feelings with you yet. and i'm sorry. but i'm telling you now anna grace. i love you. and i always will. even if we stay friends or more later on i will always love you." anna said.

i smiles and kissed her. to feel her lips on mine again felt like a huge weight on my shoulders just fell off. i didn't say i love you back. i know it sounds fucked up but i couldn't help but feel like i could hurt anna again. or she could hurt me. i am always so scared to get hurt. i sighed in relief from her kiss and we left the airport back to the hotel.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter it's 4am and i'm tired. i hope you liked it. if you want more drama let me know. also how do you want this love story to end? good or bad? sad or scary? let me know. it won't end soon i'm hoping for 20+ chapters but i just wanna plan.