Shes Gone

Anna's POV

ag was doing so much better. she was able to drink and eat so much more. her check up at the doctor went well. she was able to tell the doctor the symptoms she had before every episode she they gave her meds for it.

she had been taking the meds and she hadn't had an episode since. we both were doing online school cause AG didn't want to go back to school. everything was going great. ag decided she wanted to take me to the hollywood sign today. so we both got up and showered.

"hey babe. i'm ready." i walk in to her room. she turned around. "you look beautiful" she tells me while kissing me. ag looked hot. she was wearing a red backwards hat, a black tee and her favorite grey nike shorts. "well you look hot!" i tell her. she laughs and we head out.

"wow, it's beautiful, i've never seen LA from here. it looks just like the movies." i say while looking at the hollywood sign. ag smiles and we made out for a pit in the park. the park was right near the hollywood sign and the flowers there were just a beautiful sight.

"hold on. let me get a picture." i say. ag laughs and grabs some out of the ground. i take the picture.

it was getting late so we headed home

it was getting late so we headed home. we got into ag's room and her mom was in there.

"hey mom, everything okay?" ag asks her mom. we walk in closer to her mom.

"ag your grandma is gone." mrs. mcdaniel says while crying. ag falls to the ground with her hands in her face. "why?! why does this shot happen?" she cry's out. i lean down to hug her and she gets up and hugs me. desperately crying into my shoulder.

the night went on, and the corner came to pick up her grandmas body. ag was in tears. all i could do was be there for her. she looks at me and starts to cry again.

"babe. i need you to listen to me please." she tells me. "of course whatever you need babe." i tell her.
she then goes on, "go back home. go back home to your family. time is too precious. i want you to spend time with them as much as you can before you leave to college. finish off your senior year. okay? this is time you will never get back." she tells me.

i then feel sad. i really did leave my family behind to stay with ag. i'm leaving them in August to go to college anyway. i should be with them as much as possible.

" i do miss them ag but i don't want to leave you." i try to tell her. "well don't do it for me, do it for them. i'm sure they'd love to have their little girl back." she tells me with a kiss.

she hold me and we fall asleep together in one another's arms possibly for the last time for a while. i was going to miss seeing her everyday. i really loved her.

A/N: hope you liked it, sorry it was short and sad. but anna is going back home. what happens now?