𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 / 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚜

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Amara woke up the next morning covered in silk sheets. That's when she realised she wasn't in her room. She smiled as she remembered the night she spent with Klaus. She hoped that he still remembered her and their love for each other. That's all she wanted. Amara turned around and her smile fell when she saw Klaus wasn't there. She sat up and looked around the room but he wasn't there. The room was empty. Amara got up and grabbed her clothes before sneaking back to her room. She had a quick shower and changed her clothes before getting ready for the day. All she could think about was the night she spent with Klaus. She blushed and covered her face with her hands as the flashbacks just kept coming back. Just as she was about to finish getting ready, there was a knock on her bedroom door.

Hoping it was Klaus coming to see her, Amara rushed over to the door but her smile soon fell when she saw it was Elijah and not Klaus.

"Elijah. Good morning."

"Good morning. I'm sorry to disturb you but have you seen Niklaus today?"

"I wouldn't know." Amara shrugged.

"Amara, the whole house heard you both last night." Elijah said, making Amara's face heat up. "We were just wondering if you've seen him."

"I haven't seen him today. He was gone when I woke up." Amara explained.

She felt this was strange. No one in the house had seen Klaus. Where could he have disappeared to? Did it have something to do with last night or was it something else? Amara and Elijah went downstairs where they met Rebekah who sighed as she put her phone away.

"He's still not bloody answering." She said. She saw Amara and smirked. "So, how was it?"

"Rebekah!" Amara exclaimed in embarrassment, her face turning red.

"What about Marcel?"

"He's a really good guy but I don't think I'll ever have feelings for him the way I do for Niklaus." Amara said.

"Speaking of Nik, he's nowhere to be found upstairs." Kol said as he came downstairs. "His phone is off too."

"Yes, we already figured that out but thank you Kol for the input." Elijah said, making Kol glare at him and Amara laugh.

"What are we going to do?" Amara asked.

"I think we should wait. This has happened before. He'll disappear for a few days and come back on his own." Rebekah said.

********

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

Amara sighed as she walked over to Marcel's place. She knew she had to end things with him. As amazing as he was, she just didn't have feelings for him the way she had for Klaus.

"Amara, hey." Marcel smiled.

"Hi." She said before giving him a hug. "There's something I've been meaning to tell you."

"Me too." He said.

"I think we should stop seeing each other." They both said at the same time before looking at each other and laughing.

"Thank god." Amara chuckled. "You're really amazing but I just love Niklaus too much. He's the only one that has my heart. I'm really sorry."

"No, it's fine. To be honest, I'm still in love with Rebekah. Our relationship has always been on and off but I never stopped loving her." Marcel admitted.

"I can really tell Rebekah loves you too. She makes it very obvious." Amara said with a chuckle. "I do hope and pray you both find your way back to each other."

"Thank you and I do hope you and Klaus work things out. I know he's gone missing but I'll let you know if I hear from him." Marcel smiled.

"Thank you so much. I hope we can still be friends."

"Of course." He said before they both shared a hug and parted ways.

********

𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

It had now been three days since Klaus went missing and Amara missed him. She had so many questions for the hybrid. Did he still love her? Did he regret their night together? So many thoughts were in her head. Luckily, she was able to keep herself distracted. Rebekah had been teaching her best friend self defence and training her to fight. She knew her hybrid bestie would have a lot of targets on her back because of what she was. She was now the only other hybrid in the world, the first one being Klaus. Amara needed to learn how to defend herself. Amara was quick to pick up the moves, her reaction time was also impeccable.

"Wow, you're picking this up a lot faster than I ever did." Rebekah said. They had just finished another training session. Both girls were dressed in leggings and a tank top, dripping in sweat.

"What can I say? I'm a fast learner." Amara bragged.

"Okay, come at me." Rebekah said.

Using her vampire speed, she rushed over to Rebekah who quickly dodged her. However, Amara caught her arm and flipped her over, making her land on her back.

"Bloody hell, remind me never to piss you off." Rebekah laughed.

Amara smiled and helped her friend up. Just as they were about to get themselves ready to practice another move, they heard footsteps. Amara's heart skipped a beat when she saw Klaus walk into the compound.

"Nik, finally." Rebekah said. "We were wondering where you were."

"No need to worry about me." He said in a monotone, walking up the stairs.

Amara felt her heart sink when she realised Klaus didn't even look at her once. Rebekah noticed her friend's fallen face.

"Don't worry Darling. He'll come around." She assured.

Amara nodded and the girls continued training. After about half an hour, they decided to stop. The two went to their own rooms where they showered and changed their clothes. Amara straightened her blonde hair and put on some light makeup. When she turned around to leave her room, she stopped, seeing Klaus standing by the door.

"Oh, you scared me." Amara said, holding her hand to her chest. She hoped maybe they could finally talk about their night.

Klaus didn't say anything. Instead, he walked into her room, closed the door and locked it before making his way over to the blonde.

"Um, what's going on?" Amara asked as she stood face to face with the hybrid. Her breathing had increased in rate and her heart was beating faster. Before she could ask anything else, she felt a pair of lips pressed against hers. Amara was shocked by the sudden sensation however quickly returned it, feeling the sparks and electricity between their bodies. Klaus pulled away and rested his forehead on hers.

"I remember."