𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 / 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜

Amara looked out of the window when she saw the sign that welcomed travellers to Mystic Falls. She had never been in this town before but she knew her husband wasn't very fond of the place.

"Remind me why someone would actually choose to live here?" Marcel said from the back seat of the car.

"Honestly have no idea." Klaus said with his eyes fixed on the road. "You okay, Love?"

He had his hand rested on Amara's thigh, she was sitting in the passenger seat. Amara had been sick quite a bit on the journey mostly because she was travelling and was pregnant at the same time.

"I'm fine." Amara smiled, her hand resting on his. "I hope everyone else is okay."

"They better be okay so that I can murder them myself for sneaking off here." Klaus said.

"Where do you think they'll be?" Marcel asked.

"They'll be at the manor. I had it built when I was living there. Back then, I had my hybrids protecting it." Klaus explained.

"What happened to them?" Amara asked.

"They broke their sire bonds to me and turned against me so I had to kill them." Klaus said. He remembered that dreadful night. Killing his hybrids put him at a very low point as he thought he had finally had to face his fear of being alone for the rest of his life. Out of despair, he drowned Carol Lockwood, feeling like he had no-one. Little did he know in two years, he'd have himself a wife and a child on the way.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Amara said, rubbing his hand.

"It doesn't matter now. I don't need them. I have you." Klaus said with a smile as he stole a quick glance at his wife.

"Aww, you cutie." Amara said before kissing his cheek.

"Guys, I'm still here." Marcel said, making Amara chuckle and Klaus roll his eyes.

They drove for a little while longer until they pulled up to the manor. Klaus helped Amara out of the car as she looked up.

"You certainly have a thing for big houses, don't you?" Amara chuckled.

"The bigger the better." Klaus said.

He took his wife's hand and the three headed to the manor. They walked inside and Amara gasped. This place looked so nice and elegant. It was definitely much different to the compound in New Orleans.

"So, you left this mansion for New Orleans? Are you okay?" Marcel said as he looked around in awe, making Klaus glare at him.

The three walked into the living room where they saw Kol, Elijah and Hayley all looking distressed. Kol looked up and his eyes widened.

"Nik?" he said, making Elijah and Hayley look up, their faces covered in shock. "What are you doing here?"

"Maybe I should ask you the same question." Klaus said as he helped sit his pregnant wife down on the couch. "I think you should all tell me what's going on. And where's Rebekah?"

"We don't know." Hayley said, looking down. She didn't wanna face Klaus' wrath.

"You don't know?! What do you mean?!" Marcel exclaimed, now very worried for his girlfriend.

"She left to get a drink a few nights ago and didn't come back." Kol said.

"We fear she may have been caught and daggered." Elijah said, making Marcel cover his face with his hands as he paced around the room.