𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 / 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛

Everyone was sat around the dinner table, eating whilst discussing what their plan of action was.

"From what I know, Elena, Bonnie and Damon will move very slowly." Stefan said. "They'll take their time to get to the next original because they want you all to worry, to be paranoid."

"So, we don't have to be worried about being daggered for a while then." Kol said as he looked at Elijah. "Nik's lucky he can't be daggered."

"I can't be daggered." Klaus muttered to himself. "Kol's right. I can't be daggered. They're planning to do something else with me, aren't they?"

"If they have, we don't know what they're planning." Tyler said. "They won't tell us anything since we're not teamed up with them."

"But, they'll tell Marcel." Amara said, making everyone look at her. "Damon, Bonnie and Elena don't know Marcel. Marcel can join them and find out their plans and report back to us."

"I believe my sister in law is right. That's a good idea." Elijah said.

"Um, can I talk to you upstairs for a second?" Klaus asked his wife.

Amara looked at him confused but stood up anyways. The pair walked to Klaus' old room and he closed the door.

"Is everything okay? Did you not like my idea?" Amara asked but before she could ask anything else, Klaus smashed his lips on hers, taking her aback for a second before returning the kiss. The couple kissed hungrily as Amara's back was pressed against the wall. She let out a small moan when she felt Klaus' hand run down the inside of her thigh. She quickly pulled away and smirked. "What was that for?"

"You looked so sexy when you told them your plan." Klaus said, making her blush and look down.

"So first, you like when I was covered in blood and then when I came up with a plan. You really do have an evil fetish, don't you?" She said with a chuckle.

"Or maybe you just drive me crazy." He said before kissing her again.

"We have to go back down." Amara said, caressing Klaus' face.

"Before we do, I need to tell you something about Caroline. When I used to live here, we kinda had a thing. She liked me and I thought I liked her too but I didn't. I let her down easy before I left town. We ended things on a good note but I'd rather you heard from me than someone else." Klaus said, making Amara look into his eyes.

"You guys are on good terms?" She asked to which Klaus nodded. "Then it's okay. I really don't have time for jealous teenage vampires. And I trust you."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

The couple shared one more kiss before heading back down to the table. After dinner, everyone split up to different areas of the house. Amara was with Caroline in the back yard.

"So, what's it like being married to Klaus?" Caroline asked.

"It's amazing. He's the sweetest man to me and I know a lot of people would disagree but he really is loving and caring. And he's so excited for this little one." Amara gushed as she placed her hand on her swollen belly.

"Can I?" She asked and Amara nodded.

Caroline put her hands on her belly and smiled when she felt a kick. "Oh my god. That's so cute." She said. "Is it a boy or a girl?"

"We don't know yet but we're planning on finding out soon. As soon as we do, we're going to have a baby shower." Amara smiled.

"I wish I could have kids." Caroline said. "I've always wanted to but being a vampire kinda ruined that."

"I'm sorry." Amara said. "There are always other ways. You could always adopt."

"I guess. Stefan has always wanted kids too."

"Are you and Stefan together?"

"We're married." She smiled, showing Amara her wedding ring.

"Wow, it's beautiful." She said, running her thumb over the large diamond in the centre. "And Stefan seems like a really good guy too."

"He really is. He was with Elena before. Then Klaus came along and they kinda broke up. When Klaus left, we got closer." She explained. "She doesn't realise what she's lost. She pretty much drove a wedge between Damon and Stefan because she couldn't decide who to be with. I know Damon's doing all this because he wants to support his girlfriend but it's still not right."

"Maybe one day, he'll realise what's good for him." Amara said.

"So, how did you and Klaus meet?" Caroline asked.

Amara explained her story to Caroline. She liked her and knew she could trust her with everything.

"Wow, that's a lot to go through." Caroline said. "And don't worry. I won't tell anyone about your marriage. You're actually a really nice person and I don't want you getting hurt because that idiot couldn't stop making enemies." Amara let out a laugh. "I should probably tell you. I had a thing for Klaus but it was a long time ago and I promise I-"

"Hey, it's okay. Niklaus already told me everything. It doesn't change anything."

"Wow, you really are so much better than Elena, you know?" Caroline said.

"Why thank you." She said before both girls laughed.

********

𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎

Klaus was with Stefan in his old art room. It was empty apart from a few paintings still hanging on the wall.

"So, you're married." Stefan said, making Klaus look at him.

"Yes, and I see you are too." Klaus said as he noticed Stefan's wedding band.

"Yep, me and Caroline. Almost a year now."

"Take care of her. She's a nice girl."

"As is your wife."

"Yes, she really is." Klaus said, smiling at the thought of her.

"So, how exactly is she pregnant?" Stefan asked.

Klaus explained what happened to Amara when she first turned followed by how they found out she was pregnant.

"Wow, she's carrying a miracle baby." Stefan said.

"Yes she is and right now, she's in no condition to fight or defend herself. I know you and I haven't always seen eye to eye but if you could look after her when I'm not around, I would really owe you." Klaus said. He knew he couldn't let his pride get in the way when it came to Amara and his child.

"Of course I will. She seems really nice and Caroline had taken quite a liking to her."

"Thank you Stefan. And please don't tell people about my marriage or my child. I don't want people after them."

"You have my word."