Completely Different Luke

I was trying not to get mad. First, they banish us to this hell, not even letting us see our parents. Now, they attempt to send in a spy? 

What do they even expect?

This whole leader thing is so stressful. I'm glad Ethan, Alabstor, and Chris are around to keep me sane. But..there was one advisor I could live without. If you could call him that.

Percy.

That extravagant emo was an unending source of depression and anxiety. Where does he find joy in making me hate myself? I've shown nothing but kindness to him, yet he decides it's a riot to make me doubt everything.

It's been hard, but I've been managing. I hope my friends are happy.  

Unfortunately, regarding the spy, nobody has come clean. And Percy hasn't been exactly helpful. 

"Percy"

"Nosk, Castellan"

"Fine, Nosk. Can you tell us ANYTHING about the spy"

"Sure, One, They're human."

"Not helping"

"They breath air, and I hate them"

"If you hate them, rat them out"

"Nah, too much effort. Here's some advice, If you just looked at him funny, he'd probably babble everything he ever did in his hippie life"

Hippie. The only one I ever knew as a "hippie" was Nico. Why would they send Nico of all people down here? But..this turned from awful..to an opportunity.  Nico was..innocent, you could say. Very troubled, but innocent.

So, If I could get him on our side, his powers, and general pleasantness would help us greatly. 

So here I was. In an interrogation room. With Nico. 

"P-Please don't hurt me" he started crying

"I just want you to tell me why you're here is all"

"Thi-This was sup-supposed to be my redemption, for assisting you"

"I see.."

Before I could say anything else a figure came from behind him

"Wh-Why are you looking at me l-like tha-"

Nico was hit across the head and fell to the floor

A Girl dressed in a Black Hood, Red Eyes, Light Blue/ White Streaked Hair, and a bloodthirsty look to her.

Of course.

"We meet again, Luke" 

"Salutations, Beaugard "