Opposite Jason

Who was this mofo interrupting my precious time? Apparently this guy was some rebel from the first God-Titan war. His name was Luke.

So this Luke guy had been sent to Tartarus, and made himself an army. Now, according to the gods, he was planning on taking down everything we've done.

Sounds like a waste of time.

So here we all were, all the praetors listening to this message..threat? 

"So, what do we do here? This guy sounds like a pale threat, Why don't we ignore him?" 

But of course, Arellano had something to counter me.

'Why don't we ask Annabeth?"

What was I expecting? That girl is completely reliant on the dumb daughter of Athena, it was almost sad. 

"How about we don't do that, and instead focus on quashing this little problem"

At least Frank still remained as cold-hearted and cunning as usual. 

"Well then, Zhang, how can we "quash" this?"

Frank starts mumbling about possibilities. What a geek.

Just then, a rock hits him in the back of the head. Hazel. Who else?

Hazel and Frank had common goals in life. Inflicting as much suffering to one another as possible. Hazel would throw rocks and rip the ground beneath Frank, and in return, he'd attack her as a bear, dragon, lion, etc. 

What a lovely relationship. 

But hey, better than mine and Mclean's. I avoid her as much as possible, since she has a tendency to control those around her with that stupid charmspeak. 

So here I am, in the skies. I use this place to calm down, as to not be affected by the idiots below. 

Sometimes, I have to admire Jackson. He may be an ass, but he's a smart one. Sure, he's a traitor, a slacker, and seems to have no loyalty in the slightest, but he knows he'll always win. So do we. And that skill is incredibly respectable. 

When I landed, I was greeted by a grumpy tinkerer.

"Hey Grace"

Ah, Leo.

"Her?"

"Her."

Thalia Grace had this odd obsession with Leo. Just another reason to despise her.  I don't know of anyone who really liked her, nor anyone who even considered loving her. 

Whoever she ends up with, Sorry pal.

"So, Lee, how'd you think this'll turn out?"

"Let's see, Percy, the smug jerk, will manage to win, Probably we'll lose, and We'll be cast down to the ruins of their previous prison"

That was specific. But this is Leo. 

"..Are you a traitor?"

"...."

"Leo."

Suddenly Leo burst into light purple flames. The next second, he was gone.

....

....

What just happened?