A Contrasting Leo

These idiots were going to get me killed one day. Piper had gotten herself kidnapped. Jason was being a moron, Annabeth was..Annabeth, and Thalia wasn't any better. I wish I wasn't restricted to being a Mechanic

Nico's dark side twist wasn't all that surprising. If you observe rather than take action, you can learn a lot. 

So. War is among us. I'm just going to be an "assist" to whoever pays. They're all pathetic and useless. 

While most people hate Percy, I actually looked up to him. He had managed to work together a plan spanning three months, all to cause a disturbance between the Greeks and the Romans. That is some remarkable planning. 

While I was working in the forge, a small ferret crawled into my workspace. Great. Here we go again.

"So Repair Boy, How's it feel to be a waste of a slot in our legion?"

"The same way I've felt every time you've said this, Frank"

The feeling of complete satisfaction when you find the truth.

What a culo. 

I almost feel bad for Hazel for being enemies with this guy. Almost. 

Hazel was just as crummy as a person. Just Yesterday-

A loud thump awakened me from my thoughts. Then, a blast, and finally screaming.

Something was happening, something very, very bad.But why should I care? I suppose that was my cue to leave, but then..

There was a cave in. I was stuck in the forge. With nobody. But Frank.

I hate the Fates. But hey, on the bright side, I wasn't out there.

And better yet, I could now carry out my boss's orders. 

"Valdez...Back off"

"Sorry Zhang, boss's orders."

"You..You wouldn't"

"Apparently, crime does pay"

Alas, Frank was now in a cage. Fitting for an annoying parrot.