An Odd Nico

I was so not ready. Not only had I completely failed my friends, lie to them, and give the rebels the upper hand, but I also..

enjoyed it. 

Just the feeling of making people happy, only to crash down like a meteor. When I told Percy about these feelings, since he seems like the kind of person familiar with this, he begrudgingly gave me a chat. 

"Do you enjoy murder?"

What kind of demented question was that!?

"No!"

"..."

"You're really helpful"

Did this make me a bad person? Talking to Percy was a bad sign, and coupled with..this, I feel worse and worse. Especially about the failure thing. If I was as bad as Percy, I would be close to  dangerous levels of bad!

Thankfully, I never actually told the rebels what our plans were. I was strictly on the good guy side. Well, I never got the chance. I don't exactly remember,  but I got hit in the head. 

But besides all this war stuff, my life was perfectly normal. I commonly stayed at both New Rome and Camp, and was pretty popular at both! 

I also had two siblings..had. See, Bianca died while in Artemis's hunt, though I'm not jumping to any conclusions. Meanwhile, I had a previously dead sister, Hazel. I dislike them both. One was very suffocating, and the other was basically My Chemical Romance Incarnate.

Still, I liked my life.

It was calm, peaceful, some may call it "hippie" but seriously, come on now. I'm just a pacifist. Like Clarisse. 

If I could have anyone as my girlfriend, I'd say Annabeth, She's hot, sweet, and pretty. But again, she's obsessed with Percy, of all people. There's also Thalia but she likes Leo. Reyna's a dislike. 

I don't hate her, but she always bugs Annabeth so..

Let's talk Tartarus. It looked like a suburban town, which is odd. There was a lot less animal cruelty and slavery than I thought.  

Yet at the same time, There was this huge castle, Luke's palace smack down in the middle of the place. Bad architecture, almost like Annabeth designed it. Besides the whole, failing mission, I liked it down there, but it was way too dreary and didn't have much sunlight. 

I can't believe a whole rebellion lives there. Absurd. 

But then again, I live with the parasite that is Will Solace. I didn't hate him like Percy, Just disliked him. A lot. I told this to Percy one time, wasn't very helpful, of course, but he got this weird look. Anyway-

"Hey Neeks!"

"Yes, Solace?"

"Why were you talking with Percy?"

"Oh! Um..."

"Don't tell me you care about that useless, good for nothing, traitorous, orphaned, no-good, poor as dirt, complete son of a-Ow!!!"

Percy didn't take kindly to mother-based insults. I wonder why?  I bet his mum didn't even love him. Heh. What a loser

*click*

Uh oh. That's the sound of Stigmi. 

"Hey now..Percy, I wasn't insulting you..."

"I won't fire..on one condition"

"Anything!"

" I want you to do a little favor for me"