Luke's Freaking Out.

I was very nervous. I, or more accurately Silena, had sent Nico back  to the Olympians,  So the boy was having a panic attack the size of Percy's apathy. 

Good news, Nico agreed to help us. 

Bad news? We didn't know what he told them. 

Back to Silena, I didn't know why she attacked Nico. Nor why she hates us. Though I assume it's more about Percy, not me. 

Percy did kill Silena's rival, Charles. But he also was just a very anagonsitic. 

"Are you going to thank me yet?"

Silena was glaring daggers.

"For what!? You just knocked out our friend!"

"He was a friend?"

Never mind, She's just as antagonistic. 

"Yes, Beaugard."

"Well, how was I supposed to know?"

"You were listening to the whole conversation!!"

"Was I? I couldn't- ow!"

Yup. Very Antagonistic. 

"Just shut up.."

"But I thought you wanted me to tell the truth?"

She really wasn't gonna let that go. See, Silena wasn't exactly a beacon of truth.  While this helped her in her spy work, It was annoying in a day-to-day life. 

I walked out of the room, I was going to work on a small project of mine. If the Sky is controlled by Zeus, and the Seas are controlled by Poseidon, Then the land is the best option. I choose a tank. 

"Hey Neeks"

"O-Oh, Hey Luke!"

"What are you doing back here?"

"That's on me"

Great. First Silena, now Percy.

"I thought you hated Nico."

"There's a line between being a misanthrope, and hate."

"And that line is?"

"Just take him, I'm tired of babysitting"

Nico looked to me. A small smirk formed onto his lips.

"Have you ever had a girlfriend?"

"I'm gay"

"Wait what?"

I just remembered. This kid was from the 30's. Back when gay wasn't as welcome. 

"I like boys"

"Oh..I'm straight."

Oh yeah...like Annabeth or Clarisse. 

"So..have you?"

"....yes."

"What are you doing?"

"Working"

This had been enough questions, so I shooed him away. Told him to hang out with like, Silena. Despite being a liar, she's nice..not really. But hey, I'm busy.  It's not like I can't leave Tartarus, But it's the problem of casualties. If we suddenly appeared in any of their domains, So many would die.

I want a revolution, not a war.

If they would just let us be free, not do everything they want, There'd be no need for war.

I'm sending the praetors a message. I hope they accept my offer.