Very Different Thalia

Why was this such a big deal? So what, Tartarus is better prepared for this war than Olympus. What's the harm? Us hunters don't need to get involved. 

Basically, Dad's brother got cranky, (what's new?) and caused some big armada to head to Tartarus. Hades wasn't too happy about that, and told Poseidon to send Percy down there. 

Yeah, Percy being a helpful person? Hah, funny joke. 

So, they decided to send Nico down there. As cute as he is, he isn't very..secretive?  I was thinking about all this when I heard a familiar tinkerer

"Heyyyy, Leo~" 

Leo scoffed, I loved annoying him.

"Why me?"

"Cause' it's sooo cute when you get mad!"

"I can't tell whether to call you a sadist or a fangirl"

"So, How do you feel today?"

"This whole thing is pretty stupid"

"Ah yes, one of your "amazing" intellect must hate this"

"Shut it" 

Leo was the kind of person to only have fun after his entire life had been planned out. To the smallest detail. Probably why he's never been to a party. 

I was so bored. I just wanted to strike something with a bolt if lightning. 

This tank top was a bit too..boyish for my taste. But, thanks to a dare, I had to wear it.

People took life way to seriously. I had survived two wars already. I could survive ten more. 

My opinion on Luke? ...horrible. I despise that guy. Well, more like dislike. I would kiss him, but only if I got paid. You could call me a bounty hunter.

Annabeth on the other hand, is just confusing. She's obsessed with someone who is Y'know.. Percy. But at the same time, She's super hot! Saying this as the straightest person in the world, at least. She could have anyone she wanted. 

Y'know, I had a chance to go to the rebellion. Luke reached out to me, but I wasn't having it. Pushed him off a cliff. Cool Girl style. 

Then, My brother turned out to be alive. That was..fun? I hate him..a lot. I thought my plan had worked, but unfortunately not. 

You see, my mother was very rich, very happy, and very kind. To Jason. To me, she just did the minimum, often spotlighting her "precious Jason" So, I tossed him to the forest. He lived

It got awkward.

Now, he was back. Mom wasn't any fun after Jason's "death" and so, I left. What was the point of my convoluted plan if she became some mopey loser? 

Some people say that I'm "selfish" or "cruel" So what? 

The Hunt is way worse.