Inverted Piper

I was so sick of this. What did Tartarus have to do with looking good? 

Just saying, it's not a good look for the leaders of the world to first banish a teenager with family problems to the darkest pit of the Underworld, then go after the residents of that place.

They may be the strongest, but they certainly weren't the smartest.

We caught some spies today.

Apparently, The Rebellion was going after us. But, to be honest, I maybe, slightly, possibly...

felt bad for them?

Well, no point in complaining. Tonight, I was going to convert them back. 

*flashback*

"Hey there trash bags"

I heard them whispering. The spies so far were: Alabaster, Katie, and my half-sister, Lacy. Lacy was such a coward. Of course she would switch in a second. Nico was there too, for some reason.

"What do you want, Mclean?"

"Don't talk to your sister like that, Lacy"

"I'm here to get you back on the good side"

"Do you really believe that?"

I turned to Nico. He had never spoken up before. 

"Believe what? You're all traitors"

"We're the good side"

Was this a joke? If so, it was a poor one. Oh yeah, and Nico's a traitor apparently. 

"You're trying to take down New Rome!"

"Who's doing what now?"

"Don't play dumb!"

From the corner of my eye, I saw a puddle. Oh..no.

"Jackson"

Everyone turned to the misanthrope.

Then, the doors opened, and my half-sister Drew came threw. I wouldn't admit it, but she was the purest person in this twisted society. 

But then something hit me. Drew was afraid of Percy. Why was she casually standing with him? Then again, she did look like she about to piss herself. 

But then, I realized. This was a private conversion. Why were they here in the first place? Unless..

"Come on caras"

No...

In the blink of an eye,  I was stuck in the ground. Drew freed the traitors, and Percy water traveled them away.

Then, Percy returned alone. He squatted down. flinched as he touched my forehead, and then.. I was in a gargantuan castle. 

From what I can tell? The war has begun.