1:2-bonds

Zino pov.

I smiled at the girl, tapping her shoulder.
"What's your name, by the way?" I question.
"It's.. Reika Tagagi." She mutters. She must still be embarrassed... I smile warmly, as if to reassure her without words.
"That's a nice name. W-Well then Takagi-chan, can you...umm... help us untie some of the others? Y-You can come to me when you're d-done." I wave to her before walking over to another person.

Time skip

We quickly worked our way from person to person, speeding up each time thanks to our multiplying numbers. Everyone stood out in their own ways, to give a brief summary of them all;

there was a guy with blonde hair and an eyepatch, who I learned was called Yagami Cyr. Personality wise, Yagami-kun was quite loud and intimidating. He thought I was the person that brought him here and tried to fight me...

There was also a bubbly girl with blue hair styled into two buns, called Millie Nakahara. She was very colourful, as well as cheerful and kind too. Well... after she thought I was the person that brought her here and hit me with her Pom poms...

To add onto the list, there was another girl with long dark hair covering one eye and a black skirt. She called herself Kai Shinguji. Shinguji-san was very pretty, and despite the fact that she didn't talk much but I could tell she was just as concerned about this as we was. Did I forget to mention how she thought I was the person who brought her there and punched me? No??

In the bunch there happened to be a boy with a crown and blonde hair as well as a cape, called Daniel Nevermind. He was quite tall and spoke very formally, more than Iryō in fact. He thought very highly of himself, to say the least. Guess who took a crown to the face thanks to the fact that he thought I was the person that brought him here...

There also happened to be a boy with a kimono and a kitsune mask. He was littered in bandages and plasters (band-aids) all over his body and never showed his face. Name? Akui Mei. As for a person, he'd lie and crack jokes for the few minutes that he could. Surprisingly enough, he didn't attack me when he woke up.

Everyone else was woken up by the others. Those guys were:

Some twins, both girls. Natsuki and Mizuki Namamaru. They were very close but any observant person could clearly tell that Natsuki was the leader. They're were pretty much identical in appearance; matching oversized jumpers, shorts, shoes, they even had the same white to black hair though Natsu-Maru-chan wore hers in pigtails and mizu-maru-chan wore hers down and out.

There was another guy, Joe Shineda. He had wavy black hair and sharp red eyes, and he wore a black long sleeve turtleneck, a silver belt, dark blue jeans and converses. He was very flirty, using cheesy pickup lines on Iryō whenever possible. She just sighed at him and continued along.

(I'm sorry I'm getting lazy so imma speed through these ones)

Of course there were more, a girl with an owl shirt called Kanna Tsukino. She had light green hair and was extremely on edge the entire time. Shadow Sadou, a sweet girl in mostly back, with brown to blue dyed short hair. She seemed to want to help people despite keeping herself a good distance from everyone. There was a pretty normal looking girl called Olivia Lam, who was quiet and muttered everything all the time.Haruna Ariel was a sweet, energetic type character with soft blonde hair and a checkered skirt.

That seemed to be the last of us so Iryō shouted and got everyone's attention.
"I'm sure you're all confused," she began. "And to be honest, as am I. We have all been taken here after receiving the letter to go to the broken parade, the newly built theme park. We were supposed to say there for about a month in a hotel with some other people as a way to make new friends, with you guys being the friends, but instead wound up here. I don't exactly know why, but together, we can all get out of here and back to our families!" Her inspirational speech lifted the mood of most of the people, with others like Shinguji-san still baring a neutral expression.
"S-So then... let's escape!!" I smile, earring a cheer from the crowd.

"Kekekeke..." a sinister voice over the speakers broke the cheer. "...Are you so sure you'll escape?"

(When I said It was orchestrated by me I wasn't joking Lololol

(When I said It was orchestrated by me I wasn't joking Lololol. If you've seen my art book you may remember her. she's my OC and one of my internet pseronas. PS: I got lazy at the feet...)

"Why don't we just do what I say and have fun instead, huh~?" A really short black and white haired girl spoke, hands outstretched towards us. "I'm sure we'll all have a fun time together!"
"E-Eh..? Who's that?!! Where did she come from!!??" Nakahara asked.
"Are you the bitch that brought us here?!!" I heard yagami shout behind me.
"Please, no swearing!!" She frowned, placing a hand on her hip.
"Oh shut the fuck up, you were weren't you!!?"
"Well... if you must know then..." she smiled and nodded her head energetically. "Yup! I'm the person that has brought you to The Broken Parade, run by me! Isn't that just exciting~?"
"A-And what do you plan...to do to us..?" I spoke, trying my hardest not to stutter.
"If swearey mc.Mean face didn't interrupt me, I could've explained!!" She resorted, sticking her younger out at her in a childish manner. He growled, only to have Sadou-san place a hand on his shoulder and stop him from approaching. For someone to kidnap us and act so carefree... this woman... she must be crazy!!
"This woman must be crazy!!' You're all probably thinking. And you may not be wrong! But that's besides the point. You guys will be taking part in what we like to call...

...A killing game."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well... the tea has been spilled. I'm sorry this took so long just for me to post trash... oh and if you want, you can screenshot the art with your characters in it, just ask first!!