Dedication/Description/Preface

To my best friend and our fan alter egos. No matter how many years it's been: once a fan, always a fan.

-------------

Valarie took notice of her distraught feeling and gave her a playful nudge, "hey, you know what this means don't ya?"

Alex fell back into the bed, mentally and emotionally exhausted, "no..."

"Well, my friend," she turned her head around to face her, "looks like we're getting a second chance to relive the best trip of our life."

*************

What would you do if you got a second chance to relive one of your most cherished life experiences? What would you do if you got a chance to live out your wildest dreams? What if in the process you happen to be able to do both with your best friend and some of your favorite idols? Oh, and what if time travel were involved?

-------------

Everything written is fictional and I do not claim these events to be real or factual. This story is purely fictional and written by myself and all rights are reserved.

I am not a writer! This was just a project I took upon myself because of the nostalgia and how much I actually wished it happened. Think of this as an outlet for my irl and I to have pretend to have actually experienced any of these things.

ALSO, if at any point your reading this and you think that some inside joke relates to something I said, then there's a 99.9% chance that it's true and I wrote that with the joke in mind.