PROLOGUE

On the busy streets of Chang Wat , (Chiang Rai Province ) Thailand is a small café named "Mee Noi's Café" which is surrounded by huge city buildings and in the hustle and bustle of the city where the crowds of pedestrians , shoppers, and others can be seen walking along the pavements outside the café, while the inside of the café emits the calmness, it gives a warm feeling to whoever enters it, the interior of the café was cozy and calm with fairy lights hanging around the door of the café with its walls colored with pastel colors.

Inside the café there is a girl sitting in the corner which is covered by glass walls who is busy in her own world and a part timer brewing the coffee who seems nervous for some reason and then he makes the coffee according to the customer and then places it on the serving tray and walks towards the girl with her order and serves her coffee she raises her head and says 'thank you' with a smile but the boy is still standing there smiling and looking at her, then she asks him " do you have something to say?", he just smiles and says "well... I ..." at the same time the door of the café bursts open suddenly and a voice of a man is heard saying "SURPRISEEE..." cheerfully, who enters the café smiling and turns towards their direction , the beautiful girl and the man look and each other and then the girl stands up and says "baby..." and then starts walking towards him excitedly and hugs him for a moment at the same time the part timer is just standing there in the same position , and he just stares at them like a statue.

Then a tall guy with dark brown hair enters the café at just looks at them with a confused expression then the man who entered the café first looks at the part timer and says "who's he..?" and the part timer looks at the man emotionally and says "he's someone whom I like..." then speaks again after a pause "I really like this person..." meanwhile the tall guy just signs and just looks at the part timer and the part timer breathes out the air which was being held by him for who knows how long, and gives a slight smile to the man and just walks out of the café .

A/N

Just 400 words and it took me almost 2 days to write this.... Why??? 'coz i kept writing it and deleting it.... I was not satisfied with the final words i wrote so i had to rewrite it....
Anyways... Writing is really a difficult thing to do.... I just get stuck here and there at times and then i just feel like its not going in right direction lets do this tomorrow....

I really appreciate all the author's who write this i really admire you guys.... You really deserve some praising words for all the efforts you guys put in writing a story.... You guys are awesome my fellow writers

Chapter 1 will be updated by Thursday probably... 😅😅😅

And if you guys would like to say anything regarding this story plz let me know.. any suggestions or anything else related to the story ....
- ZAHC 💜