Chapter 1

On a hot summer evening when the sun is setting in the sky and the reddish orange sun rays are making its way to the table where one can see two photo frames, each capturing the precious memory of the graduation day of two males.

The first one captures the moment where the two guys are hugging and smiling ear to ear posing for the camera, while the other one captures the precious  moment where one of the guy is posing with his parents feeling as jubilant as one can.

On the opposite side of the table stands a dinner table for two with two empty and 4 unopened beer cans along with a half eaten plate of fried chicken and four empty packet of lays.

And a meter  away from it is a dressing table with some basic skin care essentials, a hair dryer and a little make up bag and some hair styling products.

And half a meter from the dressing table is a wardrobe containing  all sort of men’s clothing .

And one and half  meter away from the wardrobe is a normal size double bed .

On the bed the two boys can be seen who are lying next to each other and chatting.

Tine’s pov

Its 7 in the evening now and I am lying on my bed staring at the white ceiling of my room, and sulking at my friend ohm.

I sign for the tenth time now, then ohm turns his face towards and says - “ hey, again with the sighing !! I said I am sorry ”,

and all I do is sign again and say “ I don’t know anymore, I can't help but to get sad at  times like these”

then I turn to his side and say - “ why do you even want to go to a vacation so suddenly”,

to which he replies “ you know how much I want to see that exhibition, right ?”

and then with a pouty face i say -“ I wanna go too”,

to which he turns towards my side facing me and says -
“ What can you do, your strict military father won't allow it, don’t be sad na ai’tine...”

to which I say “ of course I am sad, it was hard enough getting into the same university and you are going so far away from me, what would I do without you”

and he just signs and says -“so what..!!! it's only for a semester even if I am not beside you, I know you can do well without me being by your side too”

and I just pout and say -“ A semester is like forever, you know I'll be so lonely without you, you’re my one and only friend”.

And with this I go back to the memories of my high schoool days

Flashback

  It was my first day in the new school for my higher level secondary schooling and I had no friends… or I should say I couldn’t make any friends.

The teacher announces my presence and I enter the classroom and when I see the students around me I can feel the nervousness crawling into my system.

And then introduce myself – “hello everyone,  my name is Tine Teepakorn”

with constant moving and  transferring , that’s how the 17 years old Tine Teepakorn’s  personality was made - not outgoing , friendless, sad and lonely, then I head towards the seat available for me and I can see my desk mate giving me a slight smile.

and if you ask me how this long loneliness ended ?

well after attending the morning classes ,it was finally our lunch break and I drag myself to the school cafeteria to grab something to eat