Chapter 13: Library secrets and sighs

The moment they made it to the library Hunter grasped Mia's hand and proceeded to pull her towards the flight of stairs leading up to their study area with an urgency that he had kept under wraps in the student packed hallway.

He took the steps two at a time as Mia simply tumbled forward, barely keeping up.

They rushed past rows and rows of bookshelves with random students sitting on the floor or on bean bags, one couple even making out, all hidden between the walls of books.

And at the very end of these rows, in the farthest corner of the library was their corner.

Every student, senior or not, knew that this corner was their group's territory so it was always empty.

And just as Mia thought she was going to burst from the sexual tension stirring up in her lower belly, they arrived.

Without a moment's hesitation Hunter turned on her and pulled her down onto the sofa and she fell on his lap in a straddle, an excited giggle slipping past her lips. He looked up at her through his thick lashes, smirking so devilishly that it made her pussy throb.

He wrapped his large hand around her slender throat and brought her down so his lips grazed her ear.

"Drunken mistake or not, you decided to tease me. So now I'm going to have to show you what happens when you play with fire. Do you understand Amelia?" His husky voice had dropped several octaves lower, and Mia had to bite her lip to hold back the moan that yearned to escape her throat as she felt her panties soak through with her hungry pussy.

"I said," he turned her head so they were eye to eye and his hand tightened only slightly around her throat, "Do you understand?" He whispered, bringing his lips a hairs breath away, till they were breathing the same air in an extremely intimate yet erotic moment of restraint.

"Yes," she breathed out.

That was all he needed before he pounced on her, claiming her lips with a kiss that stole the breath right from her lungs.

He groaned into the kiss like a man on a desert finding water for the first time. And Mia found that she felt the same. They had kissed literally once, and yet she felt like she was coming home when their lips touched, like she had known this feeling her whole life.

Their tongues caressed as he deepened the kiss, pulling her even closer on his lap so her pussy was a breath away from his dick that was currently straining against his pants.

"You taste so fucking good," he groaned breaking the kiss for only a moment, before reaching his hands up and raking his hands into her raven curls at the back of her head then pulling her in again to capture her lips.

Mia felt her eyes roll upwards at the feeling of his nails against her scalp and she moaned in absolute pleasure. Unable to control herself any longer she rolled her hips forward and ground her barely concealed pussy onto his straining cock. He watched her through heavy lidded eyes as her head rolled back, her mouth falling open in a perfect "O" as she released an inhibited moan.

"Holy fuck," he breathed as he took in the sight of her. One of his hands left her hair and slid up the side of her exposed thighs before reaching under her short skirt to grab her bare ass. He squeezed her soft skin, guiding her forward so she rocked into his dick again.

"Yes," she breathed out as a shock of pre-orgasmic pleasure coursed through her veins. But Hunter wanted to see more, so much more.

He brought his other hand down and grazed her inner thigh with his fingertips making her jolt in shock. She held his heated gaze as his hand reached the front of her lace thong, feeling the wetness that soaked them right through.

"Fuck baby you're so wet," he groaned and without hesitation, moved the lace material aside and slid his middle finger up the length of her pussy making her shudder and tilt her head back.
"Hunter please," she didn't give a fuck that she was begging at this point she just needed him to satisfy her every need. Without a word he reached for the waistband of her thong and curled his fingers down till they found her clit that was slick with moisture.

He palmed her clit in a circular motion, putting enough pressure on her sensitive bud that she shuddered in pleasure. Automatically her hips began to wind with the motion and her hands gripped his broad shoulders for support. He continued to work her clit, building her higher and higher. Then removing his hand from her ass he brought his other double digits and slid them into the slick folds of her pussy, making her quickly slap her hand against her mouth as she muffled a scream.

He continued his torture, pumping two fingers in and out of her while his other hand increased the speed of rubbing her clit in circles. Her hips rocked violently, meeting each thrust of his double digits, so that he was practically finger fucking her.
"Hunter I'm almost there," she whimpered, removing her hand from her mouth and pulling his curls instead as she continued to ride his hand.

"Kiss me," He rasped and she immediately obeyed him, bending slightly to stroke his tongue with hers. "Now I want you to come Amelia. Come on my hand and imagine it's my hard cock inside of you," he whispered against her lips and her face immediately contorted as his words were the final straw that sent her overboard.
Hunter sealed her open mouth with his lips, effectively swallowing the scream that ripped from her throat as pure, blinding ecstasy shattered through her body.
Her body shook as her hips bucked and Hunter held his fingers against her clit, the pressure sending another shockwave through her body and prolonging her orgasm.

He held her hips as she slowly came down from her high, gasping for air like she had just ran a marathon. Reaching up he kissed her tenderly and she leaned into him as she felt her energy drain from her body in post-orgasmic bliss.
"How's that for a mistake," he said in a teasing tone and she laughed, burying her face into the warm crook of his neck.

"A fucking incredible, beautiful mistake." She whispered against him and he felt goosebumps rise where her fingers stroked his exposed chest as she curled up in his lap.

He kissed her forehead and watched her eyelashes flutter closed as she fell into a gentle sleep.