Chapter 16: Cold showers and cold knees

Mia opened the door to the boys locker without second guessing herself, ultimately driven by a strange desperation to give Hunter a piece of her mind.

She heard the sound of a shower running, and followed the noise round a corner and there he was, his tall frame a silhouette behind the shower curtain.

With a burst of confidence she ripped the curtain open.
"What the fu- Mia?!" He spun round immediately, hands going straight to cover his manhood as his eyes widened in shock.

"Did you fuck Andrea?" She demanded letting her anger seep into her words. He did a double take and looked like he was at a loss for words, and if Mia hadn't been so angry she would have even called it an extremely adorable expression.

"Andrea? What? Mia how did you even get in here." He demanded but she raised her hand,

"Answer the goddamn question Hunter, yesterday when you ditched us did you go to Mia's house to hook up with her?" The words tasted like poison on her tongue, and to her complete and utter dread she saw his eyes fill with recognition to her words and he sighed, lowering his head.

"Mia..." he started,

"Oh my God you did fuck her." She felt her eyes springing quickly with tears of shock and anger and his eyes widened at the sight.

"No no I didn't. I swear nothing happened okay?" Her brow furrowed as he paused, "but...I did go to her house."

"So you ditched us for your ex,"

"No Amelia let me explain," he lifted his hand in an attempt to calm her still simmering anger but then his eyes flashed down for the first time to what she was wearing and his face dropped.

"What the fuck are you wearing," He growled and despite her own anger she froze as he looked back up at her with fury in his eyes.

"Is that Miles' jersey? You're wearing Miles fucking T's jersey right now? I'm going to fucking kill him," he spat and despite his state of undress moved to move past Mia out of the shower stall but she pushed her hands against his damp chest to stop him quickly,

"Hunter stop!" His frown deepened and she sighed, then lifted the jersey and undershirt over her head in one go and threw them on the floor, leaving her pink lace bra and flat stomach on full display.

Hunter froze at the sight and she saw his jaw clench as his eyes raked over her sizable chest.

"There it's gone, are you happy now?" she asked sarcastically, and wordlessly he ran his tongue over his lower lip in response, so sensually that it took all her willpower to finish her sentence. "The jersey meant nothing, you however going to Andrea's house means a whole lot of fucking things Hunter."

With lightning speed he reached for her waist and pulled her body to his, forgetting his nudity,

"I beg to differ Amelia, you wearing his jersey is a big fucking deal, me however going to tutor Andrea after basically being forced by my teacher does mean absolutely nothing." He said through gritted teeth, and Mia could feel the anger radiating off of him even in the warm skin of his stomach that her breasts were currently pressed up against.

"You could have told us you were tutoring her," she whispered, eyes flashing down to his mouth as her anger was slowly turning into a yearning for his lips on her body.

"I don't want to talk about her I want to talk about you giving Miles the idea that he has a chance. Giving the entire student and body and their fucking parents the idea that you and Miles are together." He growled, his eyes boring into hers so much that she saw the dilation of his pupils.