Chapter 18.1: The Wanderer - Encounter

an: Contrary to the notes below, I decided to split the chapter into two to give you readers a breather. So this note will stay because the notes below will become contradictory and I'm not editing them.

---

an: I was on a trip and I do not bring my laptop with me so I couldn't do the finishing editing, so I delayed it - I write on my phone. But this story will enter the 'turning point' because otherwise, it will not go anywhere. Also, Voice?

Voice: Yes, Azhure!?

an: Don't be annoying, this chapter is not the time for your remarks.

Voice: What...!? Pfft... fine...!

---

an: p.s. This is the first time uploading on Saturday morning, in my place. I still have more stuff to fit in here.

---

Voice: Hey, Azhure!

an: What?

Voice: Why do you still use 'an' and not your alias!?

an: I did it in the beginning and I don't feel like changing. I don't want to change all the 'an' to 'Azhure'.

Voice: Well, you can start now!

Azhure: Eh, sure.

Voice: That's better!

---

Geron Yor

Year 1334

Half a day after the Yellow Deity's army begins their final battle against the Green Deity.

"They lost." Rose deadpanned. "Even though everything we have prepared had gone all accordingly."

The Court Wizards had transferred to Geron Yor to see the results. There, they saw absolute carnage as mangled acidified bodies of the natives of this world littered all around the rocky territory, painting it red on top of the green the Spawn left behind.

Around the front gate of the fortress, there was one dark-skinned tall man who was without upper armor nor clothing so his muscles could be seen, but it still wasn't seen as it was dissolved completely that his half-melted organs was exposed. Right arm disconnected with the rest of the body holding a great sword broken in half. Arrows and spears stuck all over his body that it made him a porcupine. His face was skull white, literally - the acid left behind by the Spawn had melted it until the skull was dissolved too.

Alicia had to look away, almost puking. She has seen brutalities on the screen (especially since she got trained for it), but this, and also seeing it in real life, is perhaps the most violent of them all. And they are not in danger of being found out so their emotions are not suppressed.

Even the others aren't resisted to watch such atrocities. Owen had looked away, and Rin looks really disturbed. Only Rose was facing in front of the carnage, though her crimson pupils are pointing elsewhere.

"My creations." PIING

An echo reverberated throughout the stained rocky hills. It came from the fortress. It was so loud that Alicia and Rin had to cover their ears - it could... can definitely mask any other sound.

There was an imposing figure standing on the wall of the fortress where the gate is below. Thrice the size of a human, and two branches stuck out of his head. Its skin color could not be known as its body instead radiated a sickly dark green light so dark that one could mistake it to be black if such person was not looking properly. By its right hand, a huge greatsword emanating a devilish aura of the same color as forestry. By its left hand, the head of a boy with black hair and a horrified expression on his face, lifted high for all to see - though the Court Wizards could not see it.