Chapter 15: Let's Make This Hell

After Glimmer finished her punishment she stood outside the dining room clutching the She-Ra doll.

"This is going to be torture." She muttered pushing open the large doors earning everyone's attention. Little did she know Mermista & DT were cooking up a drama storm.

"Ah, there you are. I was wondering where you went." Micah said as Glimmer sat down.

"I was busy." Glimmer mumbled putting the doll on her lap.

"What was that darling?" DT said putting a hand near their ear dramatically. 

"I was busy." Glimmer said after sighing. Suddenly the door burst open revealing Netossa & Spinerella.

"WHAZUP REBELLION PEEPS!" Netossa said jumping into her chair. Spineralla followed but sat instead of jump. 

"How are you guys?" Spinerella asked trying to calm down Hypetossa. Everyone replied with goods & oks except Glimmer.

"Shit." Catra kicked Glimmer's leg under the table making her breath hitch.

"I-I meant good. Ow," Glimmer muttered as she rubbed her leg.

"Glad you changed your answer because cursing at the table isn't allowed," Micah said picking up his burrito. Everyone began to eat & it was silence until Mermista spoke up.

"Spinetossa have you heard what Glimmer did?" Spineralla & Netossa turned their heads confused.

"Spinetossa? What on Etheria is that?" Spineralla asked.

"And what did Glimmer do?" Netossa added.

"Can we not-"

"She faked a relationship with Catra because she had feelings for her but was too shy to say shit," Mermista responded cutting Glimmer off.

"How could you do that!?" Spineralla exclaimed turning to face Glimmer.

"Well-"

"Their love saved the world!" Netossa said. Adora turned to Glimmer giving her a smirk. Glimmer glared at her back then looked away.

"When your boyfriend ain't enough," Netossa said causing the whole table to explode in laughter except Bow. He looked at Glimmer & gave her a sad expression. Glimmer mouthed 'I'm sorry' & he nodded understandingly.

"I'd keep a close watch on your wife now, can't take chance darling," DT said. DT's comment made people start wheezing.

"Can we just eat our burritos in silence?" Perfuma asked looking around.

"Hmmm, nope," Mermista replied. 

"Ugh." Glimmer groaned adding sour cream.

"What do you have to say for yourself."

"Sorry," Glimmer mumbled taking a bite.

"That's not good enough," Catra said making Adora snicker. Glimmer opened her mouth but closed it soon afterward.

"Thought so," Catra said sipping on her drink.

"Adora?" She turned her head & rose an eyebrow.

"Do you want this?" Glimmer asked handing her the She-Ra doll.

"Hmmm, no." She responded ripping the head off.

"... wow." Suddenly everyone stood up & started walking towards Glimmer. 

"Uhhh, guys?" She asked stepping backward. Soon enough Glimmer was cornered with a huge crowd in front of her.

"W-what's going on?"

"What you did was wrong."

"You don't deserve to be queen."

"What would your mother say?" That line hit Glimmer like a truck.

"I-" Tears started forming in the corner of the eyes as she faced the floor.

"You seem tired," Adora said smirking. Catradora shared looks before flames engulfed Catra's fists.

"Let's put you to bed!" She said shooting a fireball at Glimmer knocking her out.

Sorry dis chapter is short. Seeya!