5

Dinner with Taehyung and Skye went by smoothly. Taehyung felt as if it was a real date, but for Skye it was just a causal dinner with a friend.

The friend who is slowly stealing his heart.

But Skye wouldn't admit that.

He likes women! He wouldn't settle for a man right? There's nothing wrong with that...

Skye and Taehyung walked out of the restaurant fully satisfied with their meals. Skye unlocked his truck and the two popped in. "How did you like your meal?" Skye asked politely.

Taehyung sighed, "it was amazing! I absolutely loved my meal. What about you?"

"It was good. You ready to go home now?"

"Hm...I guess so. I had a lot of fun today, Skye. It was...the most fun I've had in like a month even though it was just us moving your stuff into your new room and the dinner," Taehyung laughed a little.

Skye found himself blushing, but he tried covering it as he started the engine to the truck. "I'm glad you had fun, Tae."

Skye connected his phone to his bluetooth speaker, but then noticed the many text and phone calls that he missed from his best friend Jackson Wang. "Shit...Why did Jackson call me twenty times?"

Taehyung looked over at Skye curiously as he began to call Jackson. His phone rang about two times before he picked up. "Skye?"

"Jackson what the hell? Why did you call me so much..?" Skye asked. Skye heard sniffing over the phone and faint yelling from the background. "Jackson are you crying? What's wrong?"

"D-Dude, shits fucking c-crazy at Hobi's right now man...he just broke up with Jisoo."

Skye's eyes widened. Him and Taehyung looked at each other, both of them shared the same expression. Skye disconnected the bluetooth and pulled his phone over his ear. Taehyung frowned. "How did that even happen?" Skye asked over the phone.

"I don't know...first the three of us are just hanging out, but Hobi seemed a little awkward around Jisoo, and next J-Jisoo got mad and then Hobi got m-mad...and then he just broke up with her. They've been yelling, screaming, throwing stuff, and saying so many mean things to each other. Jisoo's been screaming and crying and Hobi just been yelling at her, making shit so much w-worse man...I want to go home."

Skye sighed. "You're still there?"

"Yes, I've been hiding in Hobi's closet for the past hour, waiting for you to call me so you can come get me. Why did you have your phone muted?"

"I was...hanging out with someone."

"Oh...please come—AH! Shit..."

Skye frowned. "What just happened?! What the hell did I just hear?!"

"H-Hobi just threw something at Jisoo...Skye I'm fucking scared man. You know Jisoo's been going through some shit and then this crap happens?! I've been crying for a while...I'm scared for Jisoo. I'm scared of what she might...do."

Just the thought alone made Skye's stomach turn to knots. The thought of something happening to Jisoo made Skye sick. "Dude don't say that...I-I'm on my way to Hobi's okay? I'm not that far from his neighborhood."

"Okay..."

Skye hung up and sighed, running his fingers through his blonde hair. "Hey Tae...you don't mind if I stop by Hobi's really quick?"

"I don't mind," Taehyung replied.

Skye and Taehyung soon arrived at the house. Skye parked on the outside of the driveway and the two hopped out of the door, Skye locking it right after. They ran up to the front door and Skye sighed, he was afraid of what he was going to walk into, but eventually he twisted the door knob and he opens the door.