61

Today was the day before the competitions. From the days up until this one, things have been pretty normal for the most part.

Kind of.

Solbi walked into the school with an iced coffee in her hand. She was wearing a burgundy dress shirt with black bell bottoms and sandals that had thick heels.

She was about to walk to her locker to grab her things for class until she overheard a conversation going on between two people.

Skye and Hoseok.

"Dude...it's okay you can tell me," Hoseok hit Skye's chest lightly.

"There's nothing to tell you. I don't know what you're talking about," Skye rolled his eyes, trying to walk away from Hoseok but he pulled him back.

"That you like Sana?"

Solbi raised her eyebrows in interest, but her stomach turned to knots. Something in her wanted to defend Taehyung. She still cared and loved him like a best friend.

But the other half knew that Taehyung was nothing but a bad friend to her.

Well, at least she thought that in her head.

Solbi was practically glued to the ground as she listened in even more.

"Shut up I don't like Sana," Skye frowned. "I'm literally with Tae first of all, secondly, Sana is like a sister to me. I would never."

"But I see the way you look at her bro. You're always with her, barely with Tae. Did you finally get bored with him?" Hoseok laughed, but Skye's frown only deepened. "No...?"

"Bull..."

"Dude, Tae hasn't even been in school for the past week. I know he comes back today, but he's been so busy and so...sick and also quiet lately. Tae barely even talks to me anymore."

"Why?" Hoseok frowned.

"I don't know," Skye shrugged. "I think he's mad at me but I haven't done anything wrong?"

"Bro just leave him alone. He's probably playing hard to get or something. He's been in and out of school for a while now. Give him his space and then eventually he's gonna come crawling back to you," Hoseok told.

Before Skye could answer, Solbi finally appeared to where they could see her. "Oh hey Hobi! Skye!"

"Were you spying on us?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow and Solbi shook her head. "No of course not. Why would I? Actually I was looking for Skye. I just wanted to talk to him—alone."

Hoseok and Skye both turned to each other, but they shrugged and Hoseok dabbed him up before walking away to talk to someone else.

Skye gave her a look. "So...what's up?"

"Oh well...I lied just now. I did hear you guys talking," Solbi shrugged making Skye sigh. "Please don't tell Tae—"

"I won't," Solbi smiled sweetly. "I promise! I just wanna...y'know. Talk about it."

"Okay...well first of all I do want to tell you that I do still like Tae and I'll do anything for him—"

"Well you kind of haven't been," Solbi interrupted. "Let's be honest here, Skye. I know I'm Tae's best friend but you can tell me if Tae's doing something to you that you find uncomfortable or anything. Y'know since you're not necessarily gay. You're straight remember?"

"Yeah, I know." Skye blinked.

"Okay then, well there are obviously moments or things that he'd wanna do with you but you find uncomfortable right? You can be honest, Skye, and you can definitely be honest with Tae also."