Little Asher

They managed to wait another two months before Percy cracked, wanting to know the gender of their baby.

Apparently he just didn't have the self-restraint to wait until the baby was born.

Apollo agreed to write the gender on a piece of paper and stick it in an envelope, neither one of them wanting to make a big deal out of it.

They sat together in the Hades cabin, the envelope clutched tightly in Percy's hands.

Nico's fists were clenched, his body thrumming with excitement.

Nico wanted a girl, Percy wanted a boy. Will didn't care, he just wanted a healthy baby.

Not that Percy and Nico didn't want a healthy baby, too.

At Will and Nico's encouraging looks, Percy took a deep breath, preparing himself.

He slowly opened the envelope, pulling out the small white card.

On it, in neat cursive, was the word 'boy'.

Percy couldn't help but squeal, immediately blushing and hiding his head in Nico's shoulder right after.

Will smiled as Nico cursed quietly, knowing he'd love their son unconditionally, even if he'd hoped for a little girl.

"I guess little Asher it is then." Will said.

Nico scowled, only to drop it when Percy turned to him, a bright smile on his face.

"Yeah, I guess it is."