22

Tiffany : "I know where Nayeon is..."

Daniel exchanged eyes with everyone. But everyone was giving him a confusing look.

Daniel : "Hold on!"

He put the call on hold before saying something.

Daniel : "She knows where Nayeon is"

All 6 pairs of eyes (JY, JH, SN, TH, JK, TZ) landed on him.

Daniel : "Here... Talk to her"

Daniel handed phone to Jeongyeon.

Tiffany : "Good evening Jeongyeon-ssi. I am Tiffany... Uhm..."

She don't know how to introduce her self to Jeongyeon. It will sound awkward.

Jeongyeon : "Yeah! Good evening... Ugh! You are going to tell something about nayeon. But first of all how did you know her?"

Tiffany : "Uhmm... Actually I am Nichkhun... Her ex fiance's wife"

Jeongyeon : "You are Nichkhun's wife?"

Shocking tone is present in jeongyeon's voice.

Tiffany : "Y-Yeah!"

Jeongyeon : "But Nayeon is going to marry him. How can you?"

Tiffany : "It's a long story Jeongyeon-ssi. I'll tell you everything. But I just wanted to ask you... That are you coming with me to the place where Nayeon leave with her 4 friends?"

Jeongyeon : "Huh?"

It was a sudden question by someone Jeongyeon don't know.

Tiffany : "I am here in Korea and I am going to where nayeon leaves if you want I can accompany you and tell the history too"

Jeongyeon : "Please wait a minute"

Jeongyeon politely said. And put the phone on hold

Jeongyeon : "She said she can take me to where Nayeon leaves"

Jihyo : "It may be dangerous Jeongyeon, she can harm you, adultnap you and god knows what else she can do"

Jungkook : "Take all the security possible but go to the country where Nayeon leaves"

Tzuyu : "We will also accompany you Unnie... Just say yes."

Jeongyeon nodded and remove the call from hold.

Jeongyeon : "Okay... I'll come send me the flight details you are taking"

Tiffany : "I haven't booked a flight yet. But I will... And I'll send it to you"

Jeongyeon : "Thanks... I'll pay the cost... By the way can I ask a question?"

Tiffany : "You already did"

Tiffany chuckled. But memories were enough to make Jeongyeon remember what that lines lead to.

A small smile formed on her face with a little glassy eyes.

Tiffany : "I am sorry"

Tiffany : "You can continue"

Jeongyeon : "How's she?"

Tiffany : "I don't know much about it. But I have heard that she's dieing DAILY without you... KYUNGWAN"

Tears started flowing out of those glassy eyes.

Tiffany : "Take care... We will meet at the airport... For the flight to FLORIDA"

And with that Tiffany hung the call.