Chapter 5 Brother

I woke up to feel the sun on my skin. But, there was something else.

Two men were approaching us - one blonde and one a pure black hair.

Mike and Terry were still asleep, so I had to deal with this alone. I stood up, grabbed my katana and exit the vehicle.

The blonde aimed an assault rifle at me and the other aimed 2 Colt Python Revolvers at me.

"We don't mean any trouble. Just put the sword down, and we'll lower our guns." said the blonde one.

I didn't say a word, but I lower my sword and put it on the ground, still in its sheath.

The men did the same and lower their guns.

"My name is Harley. This is my brother Greyson." the blonde guy said.

Harley had blonde hair, mezmerising blue eyes that when you look at them, you'll be lost in another world. He had a built-up body, he had abs in my look and his muscles were developed.

Greyson on the other hand had pure black hair, majestic blue eyes, he also had abs on my watch, and his eye-catching flat muscles were amazing.

"Michonne. In the car is my boyfried Mike, my friend Terry and my son André" I introduced them to my crew and they started walking closer to the car.

"Greyson and I are looking for companions to help us get to a refugee center in Senoia. They say it's completely safe from the roamers." Harley explained their plan and I nodded and agreed to accompany them.

"Roamers? That what you call them?" I ask them, trying not to giggle.

"You got a better idea? Hahaha. We figured that they roam the city, so roamers." Greyson tells me.

I gave him a smile before giving them a bottle of water each.

Mike wakes up, seeing the two men makes him grab his baseball bat and exits the vehicle.

"Michonne! Who are these people?!" Mike asked, raising his voice.

I give a sigh, knowing that his over-protective side for me comes out.

"That's Harley and Greyson. They will be sticking with us until we find that refugee center in Senoia. They say it's safe and away from the roamers." I explain to him.

Mike laughs as I say 'roamers', as if he neve heard of such a word.

"Roamers? That's what we call them now?" he says as he giggles a bit.

I raise an eyebrow at him and he gets back in the vehicle.

"We better get going. Roamers subject to pass by highways." Harley tells me.

Well, since there are new people, one of the men had to sit in the pick-up. Harley volunteered, leaving Greyson in the backseat.

Still, I was driving, Mike on the passenger's seat, Terry, André and Greyson in the backseat and Harley in the pick-up.