Chapter 12 Blonde Fighters

Since Harley was already relaxed, we got in the car and got going.

Mike took my place in the driver's seat while I took the passenger's seat.

Aysa was at the back with Harley and Terry along with André and Greyson in the pick-up.

"I'm glad I have someone like you with me...damn, Harley could've died back there." I tell Aysa with a smile.

Aysa smiles back at me and then looks back at the sleeping Harley.

I lean my head on the window and give a sigh before falling to sleep, without me knowing.

I woke up to the sound of Aysa's soft voice.

"What? Is anything..."I say but Mike cuts me off.

I started seeing things clearly and I saw:

• Mike holding his baseball bat
• Aysa holding her katana machete
• Terry holding MY sword
• André sleeping
• Herd of roamers in front of us

"Give me my sword, Terry!" I said in a loud voice, grabbing my sword and Mike shushing me.

I had exactly no idea why there were about 20 roamers in front of us.

Did someone fire a shot? Did someone scream or something? Or did they just form a herd and were coming our way?

I couldn't fight off 20 roamers with a sword! Yeah, considering the fact I had a pistol, I still wouldn't be able to.

After a few moments of silence but growling, we heard a gunshot coming from the east.

It sounded like an assault rifle.

The herd of roamers then turned and went to the place where they heard the shot.

A few moments later, a blonde girl - maybe 22 of age emerged from nowhere, holding a seraph blade and started killing off a few of them (approximately 10) and then another blonde girl, same age as the other, holding a silver crossbow-repeater, which was an automatic crossbow.

Both girls killed the roamers in a few minutes.

Terry applauded in the car, then exit the vehicle, approaching the two girls.

"Whoa!!! What skills you two got there! I'm..." Terry tells them, but the girls cut him off.

Ugh. I feel so embarrassed of Terry, so I, too also left the vehicle with my sword.

"We are just two wanderer sisters, looking for a group to join in." the blonde with the crossbow said.

Did they say 'group'?! Cause I feel like we need people like them!

"Mike, Greyson, Aysa! Get over here!" I yell as the 3 people I called emerged from the vehicle.

The blonde with the seraph blade looked surprised to see a hunk, hot man with me.

She raised her left eyebrow and walked over to me.

"I'm in. I'm Aimee." seraph-blade swinger told me, while looking at Greyson flirtatiously.

I allowed her in, then she ran over to Greyson and introduced herself.

The other blonde, who seemed like she doesn't give a damn if her companion would leave her, just stood there and decided introducing herself.

"Angeli Parker. That other blonde is my sister. May I join your group?" she told me, realizing that she needs a group to survive and that SURVIVING ALONE IS IMPOSSIBLE.

I let her in and we entered the vehicle. Greyson and the two sisters took the pick-up and we in the car stayed in our original positions.

We started the car an ran over a head which was still alive.

I leant on the car window and fell to another deep sleep, knowing that NOTHING will disturb me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
I would like to thank my friend Bernadette for helping me out in this chapter ;)