Chapter 14 Hell

I stood in a cave , in front of me was fire.

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my gas station?!" said a redheaded man with another woman with white hair and red streaks and had a piercing on her eyebrows.

I didn't know who they were, but I sure know that they want to kill me and the others and take back the gas station.

I found myself tied, my hands raised an my wrists tied together.

"Whatever you do, don't hurt the others. Just kill me and let them go!" I yell at them.

When I yelled ferociously, the woman just chuckled and looked at the man.

"Ooh. A protective one. I don't care. Burn her." she said.

I didn't know what they wanted, or are they just hysterical or did they lose someone they loved?

The man moved my platform closer to the fire and I felt the hot, burning flame on my feet.

IF I DIE, ALL I WANT IS THAT ANDRÉ WILL SURVIVE AND HE WILL LIVE ON AND DEFEAT THIS WORLD.

"STOP! Jack, wait!" the woman said.

Jack (aka 'The Man') looked at the woman as if he was the beast and she was Belle.

"Jem, why the hell?" Jack told her.

Jem (aka 'The Woman') took a deep breath then gave a sigh, pulling out her machete.

She went closer to me and cut off the ropes on my wrists.

Jack was standing frozen at what Jem just did.

"Jack, there's a kid in there and this woman could be the mother, so could we just..." Jem tries telling Jack, but...

JACK PUSHES JEM OFF THE CLIFF AND FALLS INTO THE FIRE.

I, too couldn't move a muscle.

Jack had an angry face painted on him, but a very devilish face was painted on him at the same time.

I pull out a knife from my right boot and stabbed him in the chest.

Jem...she's gone.

She had a kind heart, yeah I saw it in her eyes.

Now she's gone!

I walked back to the gas station with a heavy heart, tears falling from my eyes, and walking very, very slowly.

About 25 Minutes later, I see the gas station then I fainted and my acheing body fell to the floor.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
This was very concentrated on Michonne, so I will be putting more story on Mike and Terry.

Please vote my story and continue reading!

AUTHOR'S 2nd NOTE:
Alright, so that's all for now and by that, Chapter 15 will be released on January 18, so please support!!

Yeah, it was a cliffhanger as usual!!! Hahahaha! Peace out.