Chapter 1 Apocalypsophobia

We all sat on the couch watching a movie while each of us ate our ice cream.

"Mich, you gotta get this kind of ice cream more often!" said Terry who had a smile painted on his face.

I gave a smile. After my smile, a 'breaking news' was displayed on the TV Screen.

"The apocalypse. It's coming and we are not lying. According to study, the thing called 'zombie apocalypse' has been invented in the past year, yet wasn't that major. It is said that Atlanta will be affected greatly and so we advice everyone to pack up and leave the city as early as tomorrow!" News Reporter Kelly Smith announced.

I got nervous, yet pretending not to be. The movie resumed and the 3 of them watched.

Pretending not to be nervous, I stood up, made a little excuse and I went to my room.

I opened my MacBook Air and looked up the recent news about the apocalypse. It displayed the exact same thing on television.

I did not return to watching the movie, so I bathed.

It was about 10PM and I was the only one awake. I was still on my MacBook researching about the apocalypse.

By every word, I grew scares an frightened.

DING DONG. Rang my doorbell.

I let out a small gasp and then I stood up and walked to the door, fixing my dreadlock-hair.

"For Michonne?" said the delievery guy.

I nod and give him his tip of 2 dollars.

I was so curious of what was in the package, and so I open it hurriedly.

I couldn't believe what was in the box!

It was the Traditional Zimbabwean Heels which I ordered on eBay a month ago!

I was so happy! Seeing it made me forget the fear of the apocalypse.

On that night, I slept at about 2AM, testing my new shoes.

I loved it so much, I could wear it all night. While I was walking a lightning struck and I let out a scream.

"What the hell is going on?!" said Mike as he made his way out of his room, giving me a concerned face.

"Nothing...I just..." I said, though I don't know how to explain what just happened.

"Just what?!" Mike said in a louder voice.

I shook my head and he goes back to his room.

I had exactly no idea how to explain what just happened.

Am I getting crazy? Am I getting screwed up?

No. I'm just exhausted. I need to get to sleep.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
OK, the chapter title was something I just made up.

Apocalypsophobia is the fear of the apocalypse :D #FYI