Authors Note PLZ READ

Hey guys.

I'm frustrated.

I haven't updated in a while and so I'm really sorry. It makes ME sad too.

But now I'm like RAWR.

Cuz I ALMOST finished chapter 4 and then my iPhone just was like, 'oh you worked really hard on this for like weeks?

'It would be a shame if...

'Someone...

'Deleted it.'

And then proceeded to do so. So I give up.

But just on the first 8 chapters. Not on the story. Oh no. I'm into this one, baby.

The first eight chapters were just gunna be like the first 3, just like explaining background of the charries and like how it affects their life now.

But I'm too tired and bored to do that anymore.

So merry christmas, I'm just gunna do a brief overview.

Annalise: Her father was killed in a drunk driving incident of no fault of his own. He was driving home when a drink driver ran a red light and killed him. Annalise (aka Lise) is affected by this in the long run in that she is slow to love and extremely paranoid about drinking and really only wants to hold dear why she has.

Alex: his BFF in 8th grade told the whole school his biggest secret, causing him to loose all his friends and be bullied for the rest of the year. Because of this he is very quiet and never really tells anyone secrets, or really anything, and doesn't make friends very easily.

Brook: her abusive adoptive dad and brother killed her adoptive mother and sister and a murder-suicide with her being the only survivor-bairly-when she was 7. She was then re-adopted by her biological parents. Because of this she is extremely paranoid that someone is going to kill her and doesn't think that her adoptive father is really dead. She is very careful about who she is friends with and very quiet. She tends to be very secretive.

Elliott: his girlfriend of 4 years recently broke up with him. He really loved her and she was his everything. Now he is extremely intent on getting her back and she really left him broken, and he's gone back into his shell and is very afraid to love.

Morgan: both of her parents and deployed by the army and she was forced to go live with her aunt to gave away all her animals. She is afraid of meeting new people but she becomes extremely attached to the ones she has.

Matthew: His mother ran away a few years back claiming that he loved Matthew and his father but they were ruining her life. He has always been intent on finding her and getting her back. His father remarried but he hates his step mother. He is now very careful and afraid of saying the wrong thing and losing anyone, even people he doesn't really know or doesn't really like.

Sofia: her parents died in 9/11 and her best friend moved away when she was young. She is now very quiet and doesn't make friends very easily, not that she really wants to. She's very scared that those she loves will go away just as easily as her parents and friend.

Nolan: Is adopted and his adoptive father is a big butt hole. He ran away to find his real parents and found out that they have a big happy family without him. He ran away to the pack house scarred and irritated that out of 11 children he, who was a middle child in that family, was the only one who was put up for adoption. He tends to not become emotionally attached to people and often has random anger spurts where he just kind of like explodes.