Betrayed By Love

Sam in the Media
The Next Day
I was emotional wreck but Desmond was there for me. My brother had finally told me the three of them took a trip and will be back next week. Desmond has been staying with me. He really a good person but I still don't trust him. I woke him so he can go get ready for school. He went in the bathroom and I finish getting dressed. I must admit I looked good ass hell. I had on my camo joggers that hugged my ass and my black tims. I had on my black north face fleece.

Desmond came out with just a towel on looking to sexy as hell. He seen me staring and dropped his towel revealing everything. When I say I was amazed i was amazed. He was huge and had me wanting to jump on it and do a 360. But I had to remember I won't give it up ever. He got dressed and we headed out for school.

School went by fast and I chilled with the besties. I had got a text from Desmond to meet him in the storage room. I went into the room and got a bad feeling. But I stook it off and waited for Desmond. He came in with his friend from the park. I didn't know what was going on so I waited for someone to speak up. Desmond lock the door and that when I was ready to go. I got up to walk to the door put Desmond grabbed me.

He said "You ain't going nowhere."

I got out of his grip and started walking but he friend stop me.

He said "You ain't going nowhere. You being showing off and you need someone who can get you in line."

I said "What the hell are you talking bout and let me leave."

He then grabbed me and threw me on the ground. He got on top of me I tried to fight him off but he was to strong. I looked for Desmond but he was just sitting there laughing. He started pulling my clothes off but I'm fighting him he starts punching me in the face and stomach. He then went back to try to take my clothes off again. I tried to fight but I had no strength.

He got my clothes off and tried to put his self in side of me. I tried to fight but it wasn't helping none.

I yelled "No move get the fuck off me. Desmond why are you letting him do this."

He just sat there and laughed the whole time. Trying to fight tired me out and I ended up blacking out. When I woke up I was naked and hurting. I didn't remember what happen to me and I was bleeding badly. I started to remember what happened. I called Shayona to help me. I told her everything and she drove me to the hospital.

The whole time were in the car I thought how could his dumb ass do that to me. I let him in and he played me again. I started crying because I couldn't believe this shit happen to me. We arrived at the hospital and I was still bleeding badly. They got me in and started asking questions. I couldn't take all this so I black out again.

Desmond POV
Yea me and my homie smash. He shouldn't have never put it out there. He know he wanted it. Yea I love that nigga but he wasn't giving it up so I had to take it from him. He was good and tight to. I know I probably hurt him but I don't care.

Ahjiea POV
I sat in the hospital bed wanting to die. My life it's worth living right now. I can't believe this shit. I fucking loved that nigga and he did this shit. Why? They asked questions but I didn't really want to talk so they said they would come back later. My brother still didn't come so Shayona stayed with me. I'm glad I have a bestfriend like her she been here through thick and thin.

3 Days Later

My brother had came back and Desmond and his friend Juan had got arrested. My brother was so scared for me he never left my side. I get out of the hospital in today. I'm so glad to go home. I hated being in this hospital it just made me more depressed. I got my stuff and left out the room. My body still hurts so they had me take it easy.