Author's note: Wishes for all Hopeless Romantics =)

Well you've made it to the end of Tales of Hopeless Romantic Fails! Hope it kept you entertained, I sure had a ton of fun writing this short story. Maybe if this gets enough reads, it'll catch the eye of Wattpad Books/Netflix, a girl can dream! Now just gotta write up that dream casting list. 

It wouldn't be a true Unibookworm flourish without music! More music, can never get enough of it (thanks to lockdown times, I basically live at YouTube residence!). How much YouTube you ask? Oh about averaging 50 hours per week =D (yes emojis are back, oh how I missed them! =)

I do want to say one more thing (there can never be enough relationship advice in this book right?). While it's true that there's no scientific formula/method to ensure it will work out and there's really nothing you can do when the person you're into or intrigued by changes their mind like the weather. What you can do though is choose how you react to the situation and what to do with the experience. You can either let it make you or break you. As Kodaline sings so eloquently, it all comes down you! (Also so relatable of the lyrics why do I feel so old when I'm still so young?).

Sob story town may just be what you need for a while but don't camp out there forever. You might just miss out on the Next Best Thing if you're too caught up moping about. There's a time and place for it, but please don't make it your permanent residence (the sun is still shining! there's other things going well for you!).

They say the path to true love is never easy and it's so true. I guess when you have all the misunderstandings, arguments and flaws all on the table early on, it reveals the true character of the person and how invested they are in you. Which can either make or break the friendship or relationship. If you both can move past it and work it out, it will make your relationship bond stronger than ever. To the extent of the tempered glass screen protector on my phone strong =D It doesn't matter what life throws at you both, it's unbreakable, impenetrable and so solid and healthy that nothing could ever tear you both apart. 

My hope for you all is to find this someday. Till then, keep living your best life and dance like nobody's watching. And if you're a fellow hopeless romantic, I hope this book taught you how to establish boundaries, spot red flags earlier on and know when to give it up and call it quits ;) (it's so hard, am I right?). We're going to be the New Romantics! It's still possible to be a hopeless romantic, while still respecting yourself and keeping an arms length distance from people who aren't worthy of your time. It just takes practice! Good luck =) I'm still learning as well. 

To make up for all the guys whale fails in this book, I thought it would also be nice to give a nod that not all guys are as hopeless as the ones in this book! For the guys who are kindly read this entire book, thank you - I know it couldn't have been easy reading one story after the other going I would never do that! And I know you wouldn't cause otherwise you wouldn't read this book in the first place!

Ending of Tales of Hopeless Romantic Fails Music Playlist =)

#1: Come and Get your Love, Redbone
I couldn't resist putting this in, nostalgia vibes from Guardians of Galaxy (for all my fellow Marvel fans out there!). The opening lines: Hail (hail), What's the matter with your head? Hail (Hail) What's the matter with your mind? Baby, find it, come on and find it.

Cracks me up every time! I dunno Redbone, maybe you need to time travel to this generation and show us that love actually doesn't have to be that complicated. Cause it's definitely what was going through Hannah's mind in this whole book!

#2: The Less I Know, OneRepublic

Ah yes a nod to the engrossed easter egg from the previous chapter! The less we know about love my friends when we find the right one. ;)

#3: Call me when it's over, James Smith

You know when you get out of the all this dating scene is hopeless frame of mind,  it's nice to think that there's someone out there who wants to be the shoulder for you and is waiting for you to call them  =)

#4: You and Me, James TW

See this guy's got the right frame of mind - being a two-man team (not flying solo and leaving the moment it gets hard =D

#5: Dear Patience, Niall Horan

On the days we just need a reminder to be dear patient for the right one while we're becoming the best version of ourselves.

#6: Born to run, American Authors

See it's possible to live the best life even if your SO hasn't arrived yet ;) keep your head up! =)

P.S: They may be some bonus content for my close Unibookworm readers out there ;) this is not the end, stay tuned!