Welcome to Hannah's diary =)

Okay, I'm doing it - even though it goes against all reason, I'm going to write about all my Hopeless Romantic Fails and hope that it will give encouragement, life lessons and some light-hearted comedy to whoever is reading this diary. I'm leaving this diary in my local cafe booknook for hopeless romantics to unite (cause I sure wish I had someone to tell me all these lessons and advice back then, hope it helps!). For anonymity purposes, all guy friends mentioned in my diary entries have been assigned random letters that have absolutely no significance.

They say writing and music is the best kind of therapy and I gotta say they're definitely on the right track. Without it, I think I would have lost my mind a long time ago. Cause it honestly feels like every guy I meet always seems so promising at the start and yet it always goes downhill from there. Contrary to what everyone thinks, I don't fall for every single one I meet - there's intrigue for sure. Regardless, I honestly thought we were good enough friends. Clearly I was wrong. Yet the things I've seen, I can't help but find the humour in the situation and laugh.

These guys treated me like I was a drive by kinda girl, little did they know I have no qualms in sharing their stories. Cause I'm the kinda girl who calls what I see. And in the words of the wise Donna Paulsen from Suits, 'If you were ever lucky to have me, you wouldn't want to share.' I'm a hopeless romantic which means I'm hopeful in love. Not a doormat waiting to be taken advantage of. Give me a reason not to trust you or doubt you without any effort to make things right from your end - you've got yourself a one way ticket to Greenland. Where we never speak again. I think that's what these guys didn't realise about us hopeless romantics, so read about their whale fails!