Hide And Fale

After watching this episode from Doctor Who where creepy dolls were coming out of a boy closet, that gave Sonic an idea:hiding in the closet and scared Shadow when he'll come back

He didn't wait any longer when he heard the door open. He jumped between Shadow's coats and his shirts and waited for his lover to come.

He was covering his mouth to not laugh when he heard Shadow coming upstairs. When Shadow opened the bedroom door, Sonic was ready to jump on him when he'll approached the closet.

But to his surprise, Shadow just took his emerald yelled through the house.

"Baaabe?! I'll be on a short mission, I'll be back just in some minutes!" and with that, he chaos controlled away, leaving his lover alone. Sonic grabbed his phone and played a little to wait Shadow, he was actually pretty comfy in the closet.

Like he promised, Shadow came back 15 minutes later. He came back to the bedroom covered in dirt and dust. This time Sonic didn't wait any lo-

"Daaad! Can you help me with my homework?!" Hope said after coming back from school.

"Just let me take a quick shower! Ask your mom for a snack to wait!"

"Mommy isn't here!!"

"What? Where is he?" Shadow grabbed his phone and called Sonic. But he just had the vocal box since that he didn't want it to ring so his pun wouldn't be ruined. Then Shadow get out of his room with clean clothes and went to Hope, again, not leaving him a chance for his pun. And it continued for a while between Hope, the dog, the phone and the doorbells....

But what Sonic forgot is that Rouge and Knuckles were coming tonight and when they were having one of those 'couples nights' EVERYONE must be here. When they realized that Sonic was missing, Shadow started to panic and ran through the town to find him.

Hours later, Shadow was crying in their room, thinking about the worst scenario of Sonic being kidnapped, killed, etc....

Until he heard snores coming from the closet.

When he opened it carefully, he saw his beloved one curled up in a ball, sleeping with one of Shadow's coat on him. Shadow slowly shook him.

"Sonic what are you doing here?!!"

".... H-huh? Shad...?" the blue one said still asleep.

"I've been searching you for hours!!!"

"Sorry.... I just wanted to scare you by jumping on you when you'll approach the closet but you didn't..... So I stayed here, hoping that you would come..... But I fell asleep...." Shadow slowly took him in his arms and put him on the bed but when he looked at him, he get surprised to see Sonic wearing a gaz mask.

"Are you my mummy?"

"Where did you get that? He asked while laughing.

" It was behind the closet! There's a box full of equipment from the World War II. So I'm asking you again: are you my mummy? "

"Nope..... But I can be your daddy for the night~" he said as he jumped on me while kissing my neck.

"HOPE ISN'T ASLEEP YET!!! HE COULD HEAR US!!!"

"If you'll continue screaming like that, he'll sure do..."