seven

"Minn- Minho wake up we're here"

Minho felt a warm hand press against his shoulder — pulling him out of dream land and back to reality. Confusion took over at first but then he remembered he was out with Chan and had fallen asleep in the car on the way to the unknown destination.

He looked out the window to see they were in some dimly lit parking lot, outside a rather empty grocery store, remembering what Felix had told him, a smile made its way on Minho's face finding Chan's obviousness adorable.

He looked off to the said other, he was looking out the window too, glancing at Minho when he felt the stares the younger was directing him, he looked up awkwardly smiling as the attention was on him suddenly.

"What?" he blinked, once, confused at Minho's unusual attitude "Oh no nothing, it's just Felix told me you were gonna take me somewhere like this" he laughed a little, looking back outside.

"Oh that little fucker, well then that just ruins the whole mood" he paused, expression looking half hurt and half amused.

Upon exiting the car Minho noticed that the grocery store wasn't the only thing in this place of random, there was actually a cheap diner that attempted to look like more of a retro theme but failed with the bright red and blue neon lights mixing together making it a complete eyesore. The inside was barley full with two or three families and one pair. Minho gave Chan a bewildered look not fully understanding the elders motive for coming here of all places.

"What? I told you I would get you free food" he shrugged.

So that's how they ended up, eating salty fries and drinking lukewarm milkshakes in some concluded retro diner away from the saturday nighttime busyness the city of Seoul had to offer.

Chan dipped his fry in his strawberry milkshake, replicating what felix had done earlier. The action causing Minho to scrunch his face in disgust after Chan ate it without a worry in the world, Australians are strange.

"That's disgusting Chan" he simply shrugged, a smile playing on his lips when he brought another pink soaked fry to his mouth, chewing movements slow as if to taunt the younger.

Minho looked around taking in his surroundings, the diner was quite simple, looking pretty worn down from what he could see the red booth chairs looking about a decade old with some torn, leaving the inner materials to peek out from where it had been previously hidden.

The overall design could look quite nice except for the terrible color scheme that made aminho's eyes hurt if he concentrated on it too long, luckly the owner had dimmed the lights creating a more chill setting. The neon 'open' signs light reflected on Chan's overall pale skin making him seem like hes glowing from behind.

"Chan, you're really-"

"Minho look" chan pointed out the misty windows something catching his eye, unintentionally stopping Minho from probably blurting out the most stupidest thing ever.

Minho turned his head to see the little white specks of snow fall from the dark sky, already settling probably having started around ten minutes ago. It was a week before christmas so snow was expected to start sooner or later but that still didn't stop it from surprising the younger — the snow a soft white giving the darkness of the night a bit of color.

Minho found himself smiling at the view, completely enhanced by the sheer beauty of nature. Minho looked over to Chan who was adjusting his camera around his neck, standing up before looking back at Minho offering a hand his signature smile plastered on his pretty face.

"Come on" Minho's words were pushed back down, not leaving any room for slip ups, he silently grabbed ahold of Chan's bigger hand, fingers a bit rougher than Minho's, the warmth of the elder relaxing his nerves.