5. Fact Iz This

Fact iz this, we get all da hoes in da club
Fact iz this, we partying up some mo
Fact iz this, we drank, we smoke, we high-ya-ya
Fact iz this, we drive by in dem Benzos
Fact iz this, we shine, we shine, mo ice, mo ice
Fact iz this, let us introduce ya to da whole world

Fact iz this, Freezy freestylin' it up fo' ya
Fact iz this, the baddest bitch in charge, AKA
Fact iz this, Cra-Z about to blaze up a fat one
Fact iz this, TA da hot boy, set ya on fiyah boy
Fact is this, Icee luvs da ladies da ladies luv ice
Fact iz this, T-Zack, I got yo back let's hit em with a new one

Kitrina was feeling woozy with adrenaline just from hanging out with Fact Iz. After the club, Icee and his entourage of about twenty people stopped at a drive-thru in eight cars and bought hundreds of dollars of food. Then they all headed to Icee's house or really mansion. She was trying to act nonchalant about seeing the massive palace, but it was hard.

"Let me give you a quick tour." Icee was trying to entertain his people as well as spend time with her.

"No, you go off with your friends and do what you guys normally do."

"Stop tripping, I got you, girl," he said with a grin, taking her hand and leading her all around his house. Six bedrooms, eight bathrooms, a home gym she was in love with, a recording studio, a game room, and a whole room dedicated to nothing but pictures of Icee from every magazine he was in and every award he won right on down to a baseball award from third grade. Everybody was all settled in the massive game room and it was so cloudy from all the smoking and groupie chicks were everywhere.

She coughed through the smoke and made her way over to AKA as Icee played pool with some of his people.

"Is there normally like an orgy that goes on here and Icee keeping it calm because I'm here?" she asked AKA.

"These groupie hoes don't care where they get a piece of us, so yeah, sometimes it gets like that. But Icee ain't putting on a show for you, he likes you."

"Does all this ever get old? The partying?"

"Naaa!" she confessed, took a puff of her blunt then passed it to her.  "You need this to loosen up."

"Hey!" Icee yelled out. "Don't be getting my girl high, we have church tomorrow."

"Church? Nigga what?" TA chuckled, who was playing pool with Icee.

"Man shut up and let me finish beating yo ass with this!"

After he finished and won his game with TA, he came over and sat on the other side of Kitrina. AKA took a long drag and passed the blunt to Icee, who took it and puffed on it. The smell was getting to be too much for her.

"All right babe, I'm going to stop after this one." He passed it back to AKA. "This party will be going on all night and then some, come on, let me take you home."

Although she was enjoying spending time with Icee, she knew she needed to head off. He drove her to her house and walked her to the door, pulling her in his arms.

"Do you even understand how your life is gonna change being with a brother like me?"

"Don't corrupt me too much," she told him.

"Naw, I think you a good sista and can hold yo' own with me. That's what I like about you. And I kept you out way past your bedtime, but I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow...I mean, in a few hours for church."

"Noon service. You need all the extra hours you can get."

"Don't worry about me, we do shows and interviews after many nights like this. Ain't no thang."