33. Making Love

Come into my bedroom let me look at you
I been thinking 'bout ya all day, now Imma make love to you
If the mood's right, this is gonna take all night
Lay yo sexy ass on the bed
Let me look at you
I wanna taste you, make you scream
Show you I'm the man for you

"Excuse me, what?"

Kitty looked down and bit her lip. She did not know how Icee would react. This was not something they planned or even discussed. They both wanted kids, but she knew now was not the time they were thinking.

Icee grabbed her hands in his. "Kitty, did you say-"

"I'm pregnant Icee."

"Baby how?"

"Really? You're going to ask that?"

"But we haven't even...not since Grammy night...and you..."

"Yes, Grammy night! And yes, I was on the pill...was taking it religiously, but when we were abstaining, I wasn't too concerned about taking it every day and the same dang time...and I know I missed some days with everything going on Grammy week. Icee, I'm sorry! I know this isn't the right time for this and-"

Icee pulled her in his arms and kissed her.

"Baby, this is the best thing that could ever happen!"

"Really? You're really happy?"

"Yes!" He kissed all over her face. "Baby, are you serious right now? A baby? We're going to have a baby?"

"We are!"

"Damn girl! How long have you known?"

"Just a couple of days ago. I had to go get my check-up and my doctor told me. Grammy night obviously, I'm nearly two months along."

"Two months!" He rubbed her stomach. She wasn't showing at all. "I wanna tell everybody! Let's turn this limo back around and tell everybody. Pops gonna be a granddaddy! T-Zack about to be an uncle-"

"Icee, no! We can't tell anyone yet. We have to wait. Besides, can we just enjoy our honeymoon, and then when we come back-"

"But I don't know if I can hold it in that long!" He kissed her lips then went down, pulled her shirt up, and kissed her stomach. "Hey, baby. I love you."

She laughed at him, glad that he was as happy as she was. Unplanned but she wanted lots of kids as well, why not get started.

"I can't believe you're this far along. I mean, have you been sick? Are you feeling okay? I know the wedding planning was stressful, you didn't-"

"I'm fine."

Then it all hit Icee. Since Grammy night, Kitty had been through the wringer. Getting mobbed by his crazy fans, choked by Bonnie, and fighting off his cousin TA. She could have lost the baby at any point. He held Kitty in his arms rubbing her stomach.

"Now I have to worry about protecting my seed and you, ma. Kitty, I don't know what I would do if something was to happen to you or him."

"Him? Boy, how do you know-"

"Because he better be," he said, then kissed her. "Although, a lil girl that looks exactly like you wouldn't be so bad."

They made it to the private airport where they boarded Icee's new private jet. It was a gift he bought himself for the wedding. Why not? He had the money, he did a lot of traveling, and chartering private jets were just getting expensive. While Kitty had planned and done everything for the wedding ceremony, Icee had done all the plans for the honeymoon. Kitty did not even know where they were going.