Chapter 2

"Y/N GET UP I HAVE REALLY BIG NEWS FOR YOU!"

"Mmmm..." you groaned.

"Dad, its 6 in the morning leave me aloneeeee."

"y/n m/n Ukai, if you don't open your door right now, I will make it my personal mission to break it down myself."

"Okay okay, I'm coming."

You opened the door to your dad, leaning on one leg with his hand on his hip, a very annoyed look plastered across his face.

"Finally." He said. "Look, now I know that you're going to hate me forever and never want to see my face again, but... yourgoingtoanewschool."

"Say that again." You sighed, "Too fast for my tiny brain to understand at 6 in the morning."

He took a deep breath in and out.

"You're going to a new school"

"I'M SORRY?" You exclaimed. "WHAT ABOUT OIKAWA AND IWA? DAD, THEY'RE THE ONLY FRIENDS I HAVE. I DON'T WANNA MAKE NEW ONES!" You cried.

"They already know. I called them this morning and let them know that this is your last day. Sweetie, I know how much you hate me right now, but I really need to do this."

You sighed. "What school am I going to." You asked, even though it was more of a deadpanned demand other than a question.

"Karasuno. It's the school that I'm coaching."

You thought about it, how your life would be without Iwa and Oikawa, the only friends you've ever had. Though you understood where he was coming from. This wasn't the first time you'd had to change schools because your dad had to get a job there.

"UGHHH fine. Whatever. Can I go back to sleep now?"

"But you have school in the next hour..?"

You glared at him and hissed.

"Okaaayyy, jeez lady calm down. You can go back to sleep if you want, just make sure that when you get home you have all your stuff ready to go. I already enrolled you. I'll also be picking up your uniform later today."

With that you slammed the door shut and went back to bed. But before you did, you texted Oikawa and Iwa in a group text.

Oikawa's ass is flat

Y/n: Hey guys. I'm pretty sure that my dad already told you, but I'm switching schools. Sadly. Yes I know. I'll miss you Iwa. Idk about Oikawa though. He's kinda annoying.

Oikawa: HEYYY ASSHOLE

y/n: I'm kidding. Calm down pretty boy

Iwa: HAHA see Oikawa? She loves me moreee

y/n: SHUT UP YOU STILL OWE ME, anyways, I'll see you guys at school. Also, just so you both know, y'all are coming over EVERYDAY. That's it byeee.

"Y/N, CAN YOU GO WATCH THE STORE AGAIN TODAY?"

~Time skip at the store because i'm lazyyy~

(a/n this is what you wearing btw idk how to make the image smaller but this is what your wearing when you walk into the gym)

Oikawa and Iwa were still with you because you wanted to spend as much time as you possibly could with them before you leave tomorrow.

You opened the door to the store and set everything up. You saw your dad's wallet and keys sitting on the desk.

"Dumbass" you thought.

"Hey guys, my dad left his stuff here. I'm going to go give it to him. Can you watch the store while I'm gone? It should only take a few minutes."

"Sure!" They both said, a little too excited.

"YOU GUYS STEAL ANYTHING AND I WILL CALL KYOTANI. DON'T TRY ME." and with that, they shut up and you left.

You got to the school and immediately looked for the boys gym. As you were walking through the school thinking about how tomorrow you'll be in the exact same place with no one you know. You continued to walk down the halls and started hearing shoes squeaking and balls hitting the floor (a/n im so immature ahaha) and walked towards that direction assuming that, that's where they would be.

You slowly opened the door to the gym, peeking your head through the doors.

"Dad?" you said, just a little bit too loudly apparently because everyone in the gym stopped and looked in your direction. Except for Ukai of course because he is and o l d m a n . As you were looking around the room all the faces looked so familiar, and then it hit you.

Editor's Note: Again, THE AUTHOR DESERVES SO MUCH LOVE AND SUPPORT AND YOU GUYS BETTER GIVE IT TO THEM *insert angry face*