Chapter 3

There he was, with that same expression on his beautiful face from yesterday. His blue eyes piercing into mine once again. I felt my face heat up as I walked into the gym with all these boys staring at me.

"Ah. Thanks for bringing my keys, y/n." Ukai said. "I thought I had lost them again."

"No problem. Oh, and don't worry. Oikawa and Iwaizumi are watching the store."

"Was that supposed to make me feel better? Oh, come here and meet the team. You'll be going to school with them starting tomorrow, so you might as well get to know them."

"Hey y/n! I see we meet again." Ah. Suga and that same adorable smile.

"Hey Suga." You said with a smile. "How are you?"

He blushed. "I-I'm good how abo-"

"Hey! I'm Nishinoya Yuu, but you, Ms. cutie, can call me Noya ;)",

Why is this child flirting with me. Oh shit he goes here- "Oh, uh, hi. I'm y/n. Nice to meet you."

"I'M HINATA." the short, orange-haired boy exclaimed.

"Ahh~ Yes I remember. "Boke Hinata boke," right?"

His face turned beet red. "Haha I-I'm just messing with you."

I looked around to find Kageyama, and he was seriously blushing, which also made me a bit flustered as well.

"Yo! I'm Tanaka, and you're cute, but I only have eyes for Kiyoko, so don't start simping for me cause' I won't feel the same."

Everyone including you burst out laughing and couldn't stop.

"You don't have to worry. I'm not gonna simp for you. I promise." You giggled.

You met everyone and got to know them, all except for one. As you were walking up to him, you noticed that he couldn't stop blushing.

"Hey. It's Kageyama, right?"

He nodded.

"I'm y/n. It's nice to meet you. I hope that we can get along." You said to him. But then, Hinata suddenly whispered something into your ear. (hey lil mama lemme whisper in ya ear... I'M SORRY I HAD TOO)

"Hey y/n, Kageyama is kinda scary and doesn't really talk much. He, uh... well he just kinda yells." I looked at him with a confused and slightly concerned face.

"Ya know shortie," Tsukishima chimed in. "you whisper pretty loudly. I'm pretty sure that the king heard you."

"HINATA BOKEEE!" Hinata started sprinting, with kageyama chasing him.

(A/n ok ik this chapter is short but i promise next one will have something cute I just wanted to get this out da way)

(Editor's Note: I'M SO SORRY I'VE BEEN LAZY ALL WEEK AND FORCED THE AUTHOR TO PUBLISH THIS LATEEE. PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AND IF U ARE BE MAD AT MEEE)