chapter 10 (laST CHAPTER BITCHES)

Your eyes widened. "You?" you asked. "A simp?" You began laughing uncontrollably. "Holy crap! I can't believe it!"

"Hey!" he yelled back. "I'm not a simp!"

"Well, would ya' kiss me if I asked you to?"

"Would you let me?" he replied.

You nodded.

"Then you wouldn't have to ask." he finished.

"What do you- mph-!"

He crashed his lips to yours in a messy and obviously inexperienced kiss, that made you smile nonetheless and tug him a bit closer to you by the collar of his shirt.

He held your face with the palms of his hands.

Everything about him seemed so cold. His demeanor, his style, even the way he looked. But his hands were so warm.

So were his lips, and despite the amount of milk that he drank, they tasted like vanilla and honey.

You ran your hands up the back of his neck and tangled them into his jet black hair, pulling him closer as you did.

That is, until you felt a wet, warm substance on your cheek. You pulled away only to realize that he was crying.

Your eyes widened and you immediately cupped his cheeks, repeatedly asking if he was okay. 

He nodded. "I-I'm okay." he said. "It's just, I really, really like you. A-And I'm really happy that you like me too."

You smiled. "Permission to say something crazy?" You asked.

He nodded.

"I think I'm in love with you."

His eyes widened, and for a moment he just sat there. Fear overwhelmed you, and you began to think that you just messed everything up, but then he just grabbed you by the shoulders and hugged you as tight as he could. "P-Permission to say something even c-crazier..?" He asked.

You chuckled and nodded.

"I-I think I'm in love with you too."

The End.

JSSJSSJSJSJS PLEASE- I'M SO SORRY THIS WAS BAD. IT'S FINALS WEEK AND I'M TIRED AS SHIT OKAY. ANYWAYS I HOPE Y'ALL LIKED THE ENDING!! IK IT'S PRETTY UHHHH OFF?? BUT ANYWAYS CHECK OUT MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE IMMA POST A TENDOU X READER THIS WEEK SO YEA YEEYEYEY

PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES <3333 AND UHH MAYBE REQUEST IDEAS ON MY ACCOUNT???? IDK WHAT TO WRITE MAN AND I WANNA SEE WHAT Y'ALL LIKE

ANYWAYS BYEEE LOVE Y'ALLLL <3

A/N ayo people so tomorrow is New Years eve ha but that's not what I am here for, just wanna say that I published a Kuroo fanfic a couple days ago and it has like no reads:( So I encourage you to read it hoes. I know it bad but like... yeah idk where I was going with that. You don't have to read it if you don't want but if you want too I guess that would be cool. OK BYE LOSERS MAKE SURE TO DRINK WATER AND STAN STRAY KIDS FOR CLEAR SKIN;)))))