chapter 9

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"I mean I'll go with you." Kageyama said. "Where ever that is. I mean, that's where I'd rather be anyway."

You giggled. "Alright then." You said. "I guess we're going to the roof."

His eyes widened. "The roof?" He asked.

You smiled. "Yup." You said. "The roof."

Without another word, you began running towards the main school building with Kageyama trailing behind you.

"C'mon Kageyama!" You yelled. "Hurry up or we're gonna miss it!"

"Exactly what am I going to miss?!"

"Nothing if you hurry up!" You said with a laugh.

You ran inside and sprinted up the stairs, several students sending you concerned glances.

"My god- Y/N! What are you doing?!" Kageyama asked.

"Just come on!"

He pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, but nonetheless, began chasing after you up the stairs.

'This girl is gonna be the death of me.' He thought.

Once he was finally at the top of the stairs, he opened the door to the roof and saw you standing there, a smile on your face as you stared at the sky.

He knew that you were pretty, but the way that the light of the setting sun was reflecting off of your skin made you look like an angel.

"You alright there Kageyama?" You asked.

Your voice pulled him out of his short-lived daydream and his head snapped up. "Oh, uhh, yeah. I'm f-fine Y/N. Sorry about that." He said.

You chuckled. "You dreaming about some girl?" You asked jokingly, although you knew damn well what you wanted to hear.

He chuckled. "Maybe." he said.

You felt your heart drop a little, but you faked a smile nonetheless. "Lucky girl." You said.

"Mind if I tell you about her?" He asked.

You nodded, trying your very best to hold back the tears that were threatening to spill.

"She's beautiful. Everything about her. Her and all of the things that she see as "flaws." Her hair is Y/H/L and Y/H/C and her eyes are the prettiest shade of Y/E/C that I've ever seen. And most importantly, she's short. Well I mean, shorter than me at least. Perfect armrest height."

"That's not really nice Kageya-"

"Y/N." He said, the seriousness in his voice taking you a bit by surprise as your turned your head towards him. "It's you."

I'M SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG AND I'M SORRY IT'S SHORT AND IM SORRRRYYY IF IT'S BAD BUT THERE'S GONNA BE ONE OR TWO MORE CHAPTERS AFTER THIS

PLEASE HYDRATE YOURSELVE AND MAYBE EAT SOMETHING I LOVE Y'ALL <3