Chapter 4

It was your first day at Karasuno as a second year. You got up early, kinda excited to go to your new school, but also kind of dead inside because you h a t e waking up. As you were getting dressed, you heard your phone ding. You looked down to see a text message from the team.

Aobahoe high (YALL I JUST FOUND OUT HOW TO PUT STUFF IN BOLD I AM SMORT)

(a/n this is what I always call Aobajohsai)

Iwa: Heyo y/n. Hope ur first day goes well :)

Oinkawa: Hey bitch try not to trip and fall on your face like how you did on your first day at Seijoh ;)

Mattsun: lmao i remember that. girl u fell harder than my grades did in second year.

Makki: yea and i was the one that tripped her ;)

y/n: SHUT UP NO ONE LIKES YOU, but thank you Iwa your my favorite as always.

Iwa: I know

y/n: welp i gtg rn but I'll text you idiots later

(Editor's note: istg i love makki and mattsun so much it's not even funny anymore-

~time skip to walking to Karasuno~

You were walking down the path to your new school as you saw Hinata on his bike. You decided to run up to him.

"Hey shrimpy," you called. He turned around with a faint blush.

"H-Heyyy! I-I'm not a shrimp!" He exclaimed, you laughed.

"Well good morning to you too." You say giggling.

"Wanna walk to school together?"

"Sure...say Hinata what year are you in?"

"Oh. Well, I'm a first year and so is Kageyama, Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi." He responds.

"Oh. Cool."

'A first year you.' you thought. 'Huh. Would've thought he was a second year or something.'

"What about you?" he asks.

"Oh. I'm a second year."

"Nooo!" He whines. "I was hoping that I could have some classes with you!"

~time skip to lunch because nothing interesting happens~

You walked up to the vending machine to hopefully find something good to eat or drink because, one, you didn't pack lunch and two, you fell asleep on the couch and your dad had to wake you up because you were going to be late.

As you walk up to the vending machine, you see someone who you think looks like Kageyama there as well. Did... did he just scream? Yup. That's definity Kageyama.

As you get closer, you realize that the reason that he's yelling is because his milk got stuck.

"You good there?" You ask as he turns around, completely embarrassed.

"Uh, y-yeah. Yeah I'm fine. My d-drink just won't come out."

"Oh don't worry I got you. My friend Kyotani taught me a little trick when I was a first year." You said smiling at him. You turned to the vending machine and gave it a harsh kick. Nonetheless, the drink came rolling down. He looked mesmerized. 'Cute.' you thought.

"H-how did you d-d-do that?" he asked. "Seriously. I've been punching that thing for the past 10 minutes."

"I guess I'm just magical, teehee. Nahh. A friend of mine from my old school taught me how to do that when my food got stuck because I always forget to pack lunch." you answered as you reached into your bag for some money to buy a snack.

"Shit." you mumbled.

"You okay?" he asked. You looked up to see him staring down at you, concern evident on his features.

"I just forgot my money. It's fine though. I probably shouldn't eat anyway." You smiled at him. He started rummaging through his bag and pulled out his wallet.

"Oh come on. What do you want? It's only fair. You did kick that vending machine just to get my drink." He says with a blush and cheeky smile.

"Oh, uhm, t-thanks." you said blushing, "I-I'll just get f/s (favorite snack)."

After purchasing the food and handing it to you, he asked; "Hey, wanna come sit with me and my team? I-I don't think that they'd mind, plus you don't know anyone else. D-Do you..?"

You laughed. "No." You replied. "I don't know anyone else. But yeah. That'd be nice."

~Kageyama's POV~

Wait a minute, she said that her friend taught her that in her first year? S-She's older than me? Probably a second year. But she has such a cute baby face, so I guess I would have thought she was a first year. wAiT did I just call her cute? Nooo no no no no no. I have to focus on volleyball. No distractions.

As I look down at y/n, I notice that she's smiling at the food that I bought. She looks so innocent. I don't think I've ever seen someone so excited at the sight of food. I smiled. Cute.

~your pov ig idk how to do this~

I look up to see Kageyama smiling down at me. Aw. He looks adorable when he smiles like that.

"Oi! What took you guys so long?" Tanaka yells.

"His drink got stuck in the vending machine so I had to kick it down because his weak ass couldn't. Buuut, y'know, I also forgot my lunch money so he bought me food teehee." 

(a/n hey y'all sorry for the late update things gave been happening I hope y'all are not mad, well anyway hope you guys have a great day and remember to drink water bye poopies, oh also if you have any requests I'm open I WILL NOT WRITE SMUT OR LEMON SO DON'T ASK ok byeeeee)